wigum

Immortal
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
IC-A final test makes me burn. PSN - w1gum

G

Gladiator.

Lol alot would argue there.. The g27 has 6 more buttons yet it dosent have sequential mode (which the g25 has) cant see much diff i sold my cockpit last year it was collecting dust so im just using my ps3 on my ips u2410 the it looks fkn insane ips screens ftw, this is my set up atm

Spewing that i have work tonight im hooked lol So when are we all having a race online.
fair enough about the sequential mode, your setup looks pretty good, i have nothing as good as that to put my steering wheel on hence the racing cockpit

my mate made his own one hahah, using his old type r bucket seats and abit of welding

im ready for a race when you are :p

wigum

Immortal
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Forgot to mention how good it is to play a racing game without blur effects half the time. Online is scrappy but at least it was said that an update will improve it soon

rexest

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Forgot to mention how good it is to play a racing game without blur effects half the time. Online is scrappy but at least it was said that an update will improve it soon
Update should be out today or tommrow

rexest

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Lol fml im hooked on this fkn game, Upto level 16 have a b and international licences, Completed most of the special events, Coverd almost 2000km of driving Made my 1st 1million, And i still cant hit the turn off button on the ps3 lol, Skin on right thumb is starting to tear due the all the turning now i know why the geeks on youtube wear gloves lol. Btw gtr35 vspec maxed out all mods = insane. Just completed a lap on the nubergring in something like 6. something minutes

wigum

Immortal
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Once that update came out I've been hosting games for hours, it's stopped my progression but who needs a license when you've got stealth models

MOVE.80

M-Power
Reaction score
i honestly have not stopped playin this game since i bought it, but how the **** do you turn the music off??

wigum

Immortal
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
i honestly have not stopped playin this game since i bought it, but how the **** do you turn the music off??
Go to options down to the hardware, move right to audio options. All BGM to 0. I found this necessary just to hear mics online abit easier, on top of the bad japanese music lol, or you can replace the music library with your own tracks

MOVE.80

M-Power
Reaction score
Go to options down to the hardware, move right to audio options. All BGM to 0. I found this necessary just to hear mics online abit easier, on top of the bad japanese music lol, or you can replace the music library with your own tracks
Cheers brah :-)

Status
Not open for further replies.