Bulldogs veterans out door

Status
Not open for further replies.

SaMi..

SaMi..
Reaction score
first of all LOL @ Newbies..
Second of all if you can not sense the sarcasm then you need you're phucken hilarious. hth
i can sense the sarcasm, i didn't think you'd sense the sarcasm i used, that's why i chose the blue font colour bud.

THE BIRD

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
1. slater
2. turner
3. idris
4. morris
5. goodwin
6. roberts
7. hodgkinson
8. manu
9. ennis
10. hodgson
11. foster
12. tolman
13. stagg

14. Armit
15. gordon
16. brown/payne
17. barba

Bulldog Bill

New Pup
Reaction score
Yeah if these 2 go then it would free up huge money for us in the salary cap and to be honest they are f###en ****e this year.

Bulldog Bill

New Pup
Reaction score
$800k over 3 years for hodkinson. What is so insane about that. We pay $350k a season for Andrew Ryan. Justify that mate!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! He is worth his weight in gold isnt he. Any other team in the comp would start Andrew Ryan.

well done

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Players being shown the door, all this is media spin.

Club doesnt want them anymore and is quietly letting them go. Loyalty is dead and we are following the roosters in trying to buy a comp

So much for the family club!!

Bakes

The REAL Bakes
Reaction score
Thats the way it is, would you rather we continue our 3 wins from 11 sort of form forever?

Hansta

Im Bain's Boss!
Reaction score
pretty sure ryan has been loaded up already so it wont free much

dullbogs

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Players being shown the door, all this is media spin.

Club doesnt want them anymore and is quietly letting them go. Loyalty is dead and we are following the roosters in trying to buy a comp

So much for the family club!!
Exactly. I guarantee you they don't want to go. People on here have a big sook because Hannant wants out a year early, yet it's ok for 2 of our most loyal and longest serving clubmen to be discarded.

Dognacious

Kennel Immortal
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
NF Draft Champion
Reaction score
Im happy for ryan and patten if they go for a finale in ESL. They deserve it. ryan is way past his best for us and to me isnt a good captain. Patten is a legend and id rather he leave while he is still playing half as good as he used to. Patten's attack is still good but his defence has gone to sh1t. Barba to fullback, sign someone to cover ryan.

Lol as if we would buy Inglis when we have morris and indris.

Last edited by a moderator:

well done

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Thats the way it is, would you rather we continue our 3 wins from 11 sort of form forever?
I would prefer that then buying a team like the roosters do, hows that pride in the jersey and history?

I agree with dullbogs, its ok for the club to be disloyal to club champions but man we better tar and feather hannet for leaving early!!

We are a wolf in sheeps clothing, looks good on the outside but on the inside bad things going on.

greenburg plays the media like a harp, lets the good stories out and turns the truth (ala how patten and ryan are forced out) around so we smell like roses

habs

xdf
Staff member
Administrator
Gilded
Reaction score
Would Wigan be interested in Moore?

will.i.am

Benchwarmer
Reaction score
Both have been wonderful club men and provided excellent service to the team. If they decide to move to ESL, it will be an end of a chapter.

adamski007

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Im happy for ryan and patten if they go for a finale in ESL. They deserve it. ryan is way past his best for us and is to me isnt a good captain. Patten is a legend and id rather he leave while he is still playing half as good as he used to. Patten's attack is still good but his defence has gone to sh1t. Barba to fullback, sign someone to cover ryan.

Lol as if we would buy Inglis when we have morris and indris.
Agree 100%

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
There has been talk for a while of a player swap with Leeds potentially. Patten OR Ryan for Eastwood.

Could there be more truth to this rumor than first thought?

Chris Harding

Steam Powered Dog
Premium Member
Reaction score
An era ends, another begins. I agree with the club that we should not stand in their way if they can gain more from English Super league. They have been stalwarts for the club, although both were recruited from other teams.

Let's recruit younger talent without the superstar money loading. Too much into one player and we suffer when they're injured, or do an SBW.

Big Nick

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
When the Bulldogs have been successful it's been with a big F@#$$%G mongrel pack,(80's, 2004).
We need a half and some big arse forwards that will that will enjoy the crash and bash.
Forget Inglis and co.

Bakes

The REAL Bakes
Reaction score
I would prefer that then buying a team like the roosters do, hows that pride in the jersey and history?
You are talking 10 years or longer ago champ.
Get with the times

Status
Not open for further replies.