Sack Kimmorley (Hodkinson) or Kevin Moore (Rickey Stuart)

Status
Not open for further replies.

pisssst

CEO
Reaction score
kimmorley played good

he got plenty of ball out to morris with room, scored a try and should have been awarded a try assist

the problem was bad luck in finishing
We got pumped by a team with all its stars out... thats not bad luck thats poor

Dogmad

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
moore loves the club more than anyone on this forum. calling for him to get sacked is discraceful. hes suffering second year sindrome. sure hes stubborn but he and todd got us out of the **** last year. now its all forgotten about. we'll come good this week and finish seventh!
my only criticism is not starting barba at 5/8. he should also give idris instruction to play like a loose forward in attack. with his press coferences hes been trying to stay postive but thats obviously not working. He should have the shiiiiiiiiiiiiiiits! everyone might realise they have to earn thier spot

Bry

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
If we lose next week, I want to see doors ripped off their hinges, holes in gyprock and players who aren't performing to now have two *******s. Fire the **** up Kevvie!!!

****!

The BEAR

ROAR talent
Reaction score
Why wait till next week? We should've been doing this a few rounds ago, when we started our lovely little LOSING STREAK!!!!

well done

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
how you going to sack moore?? with the family history with the club thats never going to happen, and we loved him so much last year we signed him on for 5 years lol

kimmorley always leaves clubs once he has chewed them up and spat them out, doesnt get his own way throws a dummy spit in the media and off he goes after causing trouble, ask sharks fans, melbourne fans etc! we should never have signed him!

mulloway

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
how you going to sack moore?? with the family history with the club thats never going to happen, and we loved him so much last year we signed him on for 5 years lol

kimmorley always leaves clubs once he has chewed them up and spat them out, doesnt get his own way throws a dummy spit in the media and off he goes after causing trouble, ask sharks fans, melbourne fans etc! we should never have signed him!
stop it......

col of birchmen

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I just want him to make changes. I don't understand why you would sit Foster out and pick Warburton, I don't understand why Warburton would be picked at all actually.

I am emotional right now obviously, I could handle it if we were an ordinary side losing but we are too good to be 3 - 10. If there is a big clean-out at the end of the year I hope Moore is a part of that, it's one thing to say 'the club comes first' but you have to back that up.

If Moore wants to show he can handle this job he has to do some dropping. Warburton, Morris should definitely have a week in NSW Cup, especially as we have capable replacements.
I bet you still want green in the team our future no.6, pffft n yeh drop morris great idea n better yet get rid of moore lets not show any loyalty watsoever and we are 3-8 genius, u should be dropping yourself after that crap

Z

~ZoSo~

I hope i am not speaking out of turn here, i am new and all, but is this guy the full quid? dogzkill4eva??

c/town bulldog

Waterboy
Reaction score
I don't believe that getting rid of moore is the answer, we all praised him last year, with the job he did with the team, now that the team isnt going so well, evryone is saying that we should sack moore. Its not just the coach, its also the players, the coach can tell the players what he wants, but in reality, once the players are on the field, its technically out of the coaches hands, he can't run on the field and do the work for them. Yes, there has been a few questionable team selections and some stupid uses of the interchange, but that isnt enough reason to sack the coach. The players are professionals and need to earn their pay packets, and get their minds set on winning games, sometimes i think that they have lost the game mentally, before they even get out there on the field. As for Kimmorley, i think that he hasnt been given the room or time to move the ball effectively, as the forwards arent getting the go forward he needs them to. Also he is at the end of his career and maybe should look at retiring, with Melbourne needing to get rid of one of the big four, maybe we should look at trying to lure Cronk into our side, allowing Barba to go to fullback next year, once Patten goes to the super league. The season hasnt ended, and i still havent fully given up hope of making the eight, but realise it would be hard, and maybe not even possible, but rest assured i will NEVER give up on the dogs, and there is always next year.

Christian

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
yeah i reckon one of the problems from the outside seems to be Moore,Ennis and Nod in cahoots about some kind of "direct game plan but the other creative players are being stifled

Luatootz

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Drastic measures to sack Moore however he really needs to man up, he could put his post match conference speech on tape from round 1 and play that over and over again like a broken record. Kevin Moore is not getting his troops up for battle, mentally or physically that much is plain to see however it begs the question regarding what J Dymock is doing this year?

Noddy is on his way out, he is suffering from playing behind no or little go forward any half would struggle. Hodkinson, I am not convinced hes the answer, like Morts last year, whats he doing this year?? the real test is next year for Hodinkson, dont want him having 2nd year syndrome here! plus $800k over 3 years? give me a break, Id rather take Brett Finch

Status
Not open for further replies.