Dogs lose Ben Roberts for six more weeks

Status
Not open for further replies.

LebaneseBulldog

Bulldogs
Reaction score
Hope he comes back soon, his defence is pretty good, surely he can make us a better team

Bob dog

Hectik defence
Premium Member
Reaction score
The Dogs have been cursed this year, they need a Clairvoyant for protection against anymore bad luck.

F R 3 D 5 7 A

√ [ό] √
Reaction score
No sh!t. I said 2 weeks ago (11/5/10 to be exact), he said he was expected to be out for 10 weeks.

LOL @ those getting a hard on thinking he was coming back last week or the week before (Can't remember, but I think some article was posted bout it)

well done

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
so we have all these injuries and our head physio has been away, no wonder we are going so well this season. no finals for us this year :(

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
Well if Foster and Barba link up with Idris and Turner, all hell could break loose.

I wonder if Romelo will drop off the bench.

As long as Foster and Browne are there, we may have a chance.

Infact Foster Second Row, Browne Prop, Barba in halves. and Idris/Turner on wing, could prove a good combination.

BulldogzLegend

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I wouldn't say solid defender. Roberts misses heaps of tackles!

Forget about that Roosters game. They (Roosters) played so bad, even the Sharks would've put at least 30 on them.
this year his defense has improved out of sight watch the games he plays in early in the season he has been making some great tackles

I hate how people talk down our effort against the roosters no matter how bad they played putting 12 tries on em is no easy feat and they played good footy at times turner and roberts just kept em on the backfoot. we need dummy half runners like that with speed much like isaac luke to put the defense on the back foot off quick play the balls.

bert

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Roberts is the most inconsistent player in the NRL and Greenberg re-signed him.
Not sure if Mr Greenberg is the CEO he's made out to be ???????????

Dognacious

Kennel Immortal
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
NF Draft Champion
Reaction score
Roberts is the most inconsistent player in the NRL and Greenberg re-signed him.
Not sure if Mr Greenberg is the CEO he's made out to be ???????????
Yeh great contribution bert. 2 years for 35 posts and if they are like this i wouldnt bother doing 35 in the next 2

Status
Not open for further replies.