Religulous

Status
Not open for further replies.

Memberberries

Desball 4 life
Gilded
Reaction score
haha its not a matter of being politically correct. its about respect.

Just be aware is what im getting at. Even tho its just the internet, your comments will upset people
yeah true but when I said religious morons I should of thrown in that they are politicians
I know not all people who have faith are morons but please watch part 4 of this documentry, get it to the bit where Bill does an interview with the Senator of Arkansas and you will see why I used to the term religious moron

Moe

Moderatwhore
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
yeah true but when I said religious morons I should of thrown in that they are politicians
I know not all people who have faith are morons but please watch part 4 of this documentry, get it to the bit where Bill does an interview with the Senator of Arkansas and you will see why I used to the term religious moron
all good. I just thought id get in before someone took your comment the wrong way and went off.

I will check it out at home, youtube at work sux

Bry

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
LOL. Go to 7.30 onwards.

[video=youtube;BrGOQTIdfLw]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BrGOQTIdfLw&feature=related[/video]

Memberberries

Desball 4 life
Gilded
Reaction score
all good. I just thought id get in before someone took your comment the wrong way and went off.

I will check it out at home, youtube at work sux
no probs Moe, I will try my hardest to be civilised and mature on this subject.
if you watch this documentry I am sure Bill Maher points out and agrees that there is nothing wrong with having beliefs or faith.
but so many people in this world take it a little too far a lot of the time

Hasoon

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Ive seen this. He went to Amsterdam i think it was to interview a muslim. Please. The guy is an idiot. He interviews average Joe's and expects them represent islam as a whole.

Get him in an interview room with Sh. Khaled Yaseen or someone with a educated mind in islam, and see who would be laughing.

Vargster

Moderfaker
Reaction score
Lionel, I'm guessing you're not religious? I'm not trying to have a dig, just curious.

I can't watch the youtube vids as I'm at work, but I'll check them out when I get home. I have a fair idea what to expect, though.

Memberberries

Desball 4 life
Gilded
Reaction score
I believe there might be a god/s that created the galaxies and us as a mistake along the way, but I don't believe in religion!
I just want Atheists and Agnostics to be heard in this world just as much as religious people want to be heard.

Its like they will ban something because religious people don't like it, but you never see them ban anything because non religious people don't like it

Bry

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I think he spoke to some gay Muslims in Amsterdam.

Bill speaks to people representing a lot of different faiths. If you are religious, you probably won't like it. I'm not religious so I find it funny and very interesting. Don't watch the videos if you are easily offended.

Moe

Moderatwhore
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
I am open minded, and so far i have found what i have watch both interesting and funny :grinning:

Hasoon

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I think he spoke to some gay Muslims in Amsterdam.

Bill speaks to people representing a lot of different faiths. If you are religious, you probably won't like it. I'm not religious so I find it funny and very interesting. Don't watch the videos if you are easily offended.

He obviously would interview those type of people to tarnish the name of islam, rather than interview an intellect who would wipe the floor with him.

BootS

Danned
Reaction score
Maybe he should go to Islam and interveiw people there.

Bry

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
He obviously would interview those type of people to tarnish the name of islam, rather than interview an intellect who would wipe the floor with him.
I don't know about that. He is just asking questions about each religion and pointing out the indescretions and ridiculous beliefs of some -such as the Jews making devices to get around Sabbath. Bill explains it as trying to trick God. One guy from the Vatican actually agrees that a lot of religious beliefs are laughable. He speaks to some leaders, but most religious leaders won't have a bar of him anyway. He had to lie about the name of the Doco just to speak to most people because they know who he is and what he believes.

Memberberries

Desball 4 life
Gilded
Reaction score
Maybe he should go to Islam and interveiw people there.
he ****ing did!
I don't know why Hasoon is getting upset putting Maher down for?
He isn't trying to insult people by letting them know their faith is a full of **** story made up by a bull****ter 100's of years ago to easily control people!

Vargster

Moderfaker
Reaction score
he ****ing did!
He isn't trying to insult people by letting them know their faith is a full of **** story made up by a bull****ter 100's of years ago to easily control people!
But you are.

Hasoon

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
he ****ing did!
Well when you put it like that your a **** head. How does he show Islam is full of sh*t. control your mouth when talking in reference to peoples way of life.

Vargster

Moderfaker
Reaction score
can someone explain to me how such a device works?
One example I've heard of, is that on the Sabbath, you can't transport yourself anywhere other than on water.

Jews will sit on water bottles as they drive their car.

Status
Not open for further replies.