Who would do this to their mother?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hasoon

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Lies! lol

I like to think I turned out ok.

My brothers are a different story though. My brother copped it hard once.

All I remember is my Dad taking my brother to his room, and then all I heard was my dad yelling, and belting and smacking sounds, and my brother crying in agony :o

My dad 2 hours later gave him 10 bucks as a way of saying he still loved him :roflol:

LOLLLLLLLLLLLLLL my dad would take me to his room for a session of absolute torture, SAW styles. Picture the high pitched screams from the movies, i was making those the whole time. Id run to the door to escape but he'd grab me by the shirt and catapult me to the other side of the room.

bLaQDoG..

Kennel Legend
Gilded
Reaction score
LOL thats like my old man, 2 hours after the **** went donw it would be

*Dad opens door*
Dad: So, what pizzas do u want for dinner
Kenny: **** off
*back on again*
:roflol: :roflol:

**** our Dads are funny.

FInd the thread n open it again. Im pretty sure i made it
I think it might have been Slippery again who made it. Maybe he knows?

bLaQDoG..

Kennel Legend
Gilded
Reaction score
LOLLLLLLLLLLLLLL my dad would take me to his room for a session of absolute torture, SAW styles. Picture the high pitched screams from the movies, i was making those the whole time. Id run to the door to escape but he'd grab me by the shirt and catapult me to the other side of the room.
Ahahahahaha! Did your dad ever give you money to bribe back your love for him?? What would he do after the incident?

~doggie~diva~

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
geeeezzz!! im glad you guys can laugh about it now, i think i'd be permanently scarred!

Hasoon

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Ahahahahaha! Did your dad ever give you money to bribe back your love for him?? What would he do after the incident?
He would say sorry and that he only did it because he loved me.

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
Yeah if I spoke to my mum like that at that age I'd have scored myself an absolute flogging. That slap would have probably earned a good belt around the arse/legs with a wooden spoon, and about a week being grounded. Maybe even soap down throat.

Leesee

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
epic conduct disorder, combined with oppositional defiance disorder and antisocial PD. mother told him too many times he was amazing and could do no wrong when he was younger.

happens all the time.

bLaQDoG..

Kennel Legend
Gilded
Reaction score
HAHAHA GOLD!

i got the garden hose once... haha
My mate copped the garden hose once apparently lol

It's funny when you see your cousins getting bashed by their parents, especially when they deserve it. It's usually the wooden spoon or a shoe that does the job lmao

Harshest was when a relo of mine got kicked in the nuts by his mum - poor kid :roflol:

X

XxFoVoSxX

My mate copped the garden hose once apparently lol

It's funny when you see your cousins getting bashed by their parents, especially when they deserve it. It's usually the wooden spoon or a shoe that does the job lmao

Harshest was when a relo of mine got kicked in the nuts by his mum - poor kid :roflol:
my mum was quite creative at times.. my auntie on the other hand.. she was sadistic and pure evil... you don't fuuck around with her haha

bLaQDoG..

Kennel Legend
Gilded
Reaction score
my mum was quite creative at times.. my auntie on the other hand.. she was sadistic and pure evil... you don't fuuck around with her haha
I'd be one of those emo guys like Martin Bryant right now if I had any one of your mothers lol

I was a softie growing up as it is, so to have been belted by my parents would have turned me into a madman :o

X

XxFoVoSxX

I'd be one of those emo guys like Martin Bryant right now if I had any one of your mothers lol

I was a softie growing up as it is, so to have been belted by my parents would have turned me into a madman :o
lol my auntie is the nutcase, my mum hurts herself more then she hurts me.. she gave up after she broke her hand :roflol:
my auntie on the other hand.. my cousin and i did something stupid and we got ****ed up.. she chased us with everything and anything... one time with a knife too! but she was meant to get the rolling pin and she failed.. when she realised she was like ****

LMAO!

MeskBrah

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
ehh parents dont give a **** what i say to them lol

godfather does though

S4Sonny

Ooh Ahh Cantona
Reaction score
My friend Mum is a spastic.... I don't know what the **** he did but his Mum chased him around the park with her car trying to run him over.......

She drove all over the Soccer Field and he was running & screaming, then when he got onto the bridge, he swore at his Mum and she was going all spastic.... They need to see Dr. Phil.

Status
Not open for further replies.