Who would do this to their mother?

Status
Not open for further replies.

the_crusader

I'm a big blob of LARD
Reaction score
watch at 1:58

[video=youtube;Kn18H3FKDV4]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Kn18H3FKDV4&feature=related[/video]

Hasoon

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
A kid with parents who dont whoop their ass.

Moe

Moderatwhore
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
Is he wearing a light pink shirt? lol

Hasoon

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
If it was my son, id kick his ass from the get go. 1. because he is wearing a pink shirt, and 2. he is fat as F*k

~doggie~diva~

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
i'd get my ass handed to me if i even told my parents to "shutup" he needs an ass whooping, thats just unacceptable

bLaQDoG..

Kennel Legend
Gilded
Reaction score
If that were my son I'd vacuum my floor with that fat mouth of his.

Little bastard.

Hasoon

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
i'd get my ass handed to me if i even told my parents to "shutup" he needs an ass whooping, thats just unacceptable
I told my mum to shutup once. I was getting my ass kicked for 20 minutes straight. i couldn't breathe. blood was everywhere.

bLaQDoG..

Kennel Legend
Gilded
Reaction score
I told my mum to shutup once. I was getting my ass kicked for 20 minutes straight. i couldn't breathe. blood was everywhere.
LOL! I only ever once told my mum once in my life to shut her mouth (sakri boozik) when I was a kid - and I didn't mean to say it. It just came out because I heard her say it to me so many times, and I was trying to argue with her so it kinda slipped out.

That was the most awkard day of my life. My Mum didn't hit me, but she gave me the silent treatment ALL day til I couldn't take it no more and came sucking up back to her.

I don't know how the **** you can turn out like this kid lol

Moe

Moderatwhore
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
Hahaha

I got a combination. Savage beating followed by weeks of the silent treatment,

Hasoon

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
That reminds me, there was an awesome thread where we all shared our stories about getting our asses kicked by our parents.

bLaQDoG..

Kennel Legend
Gilded
Reaction score
lol ultimate. i got bashed with the vcr remote once, that was pretty cool
:roflol: :roflol: :roflol:

I'm lucky to have never been bashed by my parents in my life. They didn't need to hit me. I was a sensitive kid growing up. All they had to do was yell at me and I would start crying :o

Moe

Moderatwhore
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
lol ultimate. i got bashed with the vcr remote once, that was pretty cool
lol

My mum once beat my brother with a kids bicycle in front of 20 family members.

He broke a glass jar.

bLaQDoG..

Kennel Legend
Gilded
Reaction score
That reminds me, there was an awesome thread where we all shared our stories about getting our asses kicked by our parents.
LOL yep I remember your story about your dad coming to your school and bashing you in front of the whole school :roflol:

Hasoon

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
LOL yep I remember your story about your dad coming to your school and bashing you in front of the whole school :roflol:
Did i tell you guys the story when i got suspended for doing graffiti?? THe punishment my dad gave me was beyond words. If DOCS knew anythign of the matter id be living with foster parents

bLaQDoG..

Kennel Legend
Gilded
Reaction score
yes and that is why u r out of controlllllll!
Lies! lol

I like to think I turned out ok.

My brothers are a different story though. My brother copped it hard once.

All I remember is my Dad taking my brother to his room, and then all I heard was my dad yelling, and belting and smacking sounds, and my brother crying in agony :o

My dad 2 hours later gave him 10 bucks as a way of saying he still loved him :roflol:

bLaQDoG..

Kennel Legend
Gilded
Reaction score
Did i tell you guys the story when i got suspended for doing graffiti?? THe punishment my dad gave me was beyond words. If DOCS knew anythign of the matter id be living with foster parents
Spill.

Hasoon

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
lol

My mum once beat my brother with a kids bicycle in front of 20 family members.

He broke a glass jar.
I copped the biggest Dabah from my dad in the middle of cronulla beach when i was a kid. My dad had no shame. I think i pulled my sisters hair.

Could you imagine the faces of hundreds of white kids seeing a kid getting bashed.

Status
Not open for further replies.