Team spirit must be down

Status
Not open for further replies.

lukesdogs

Armchair Coach
Reaction score
With the loss to the knights on Saturday night then the loss of Ennis due to suspension and now our no 1 prop wants out must say I am not expecting too much from the boys tonight spirits must be down wouldn’t be surprised if they are very flat tonight.

tyl0r

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
With the loss to the knights on Saturday night then the loss of Ennis due to suspension and now our no 1 prop wants out must say I am not expecting too much from the boys tonight spirits must be down wouldn’t be surprised if they are very flat tonight.
dont agree... hannant will want to show how he is a good bloke who will continue to put in 100% for the rest of this year he is with us... and with everyone writing us off this week they will stand up with a good performance... most games lost in a row in 2009... One... never lost 2 in a row so expect to see a better performance at least if not the win...

66srsen66

\m/ \m/
Reaction score
We'll be fine tonight. So much on the line.

If we lose we start the season 0 and 2.
If we lose we lost 2 in a row for the first time in ages
If we lose we miss the chance at revenge from last year

So the team wont discuss such things im sure - but more importantly than ALL this - tonight is a benchmark for us. So early on in the season it would be VERY handy to know we are still up there with the best of em and are able to match it all year.

Kevvy will have us ready to kill tonight, dont you worry bout that!

WestBeast

Peyow Peyow
Reaction score
kevvy this morning said on 2ky that if ya got some coin laying about put it on hannant for man of the match, he said the boys have known for a few weeks , maybe theyll be more relaxed now its in the open , joshy and jamal to run riot in the centres and roberts will do alot of the work out dummy half with that mad fend of his i reckon well spank em

Dogzkill4eva

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
dw boys, just heard on channel 9 news KM said he is confident in the boys tonight.. cant wait 20MINS LEFT

Dognacious

Kennel Immortal
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
NF Draft Champion
Reaction score
I doubt they are down about it as bad as the people in the kennel. And the Hannant thing has been blown out of proportion by a lot of people. Still 25 more rounds to go who cares who may leave next year, worry about that later.

WestBeast

Peyow Peyow
Reaction score
Well wasnt i mistaken we were bloody terrible long season im thinkin now FARK!!!!!!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.