'Homesick' Ben Hannant may quit Bulldogs

Status
Not open for further replies.

no1bulldog

Kennel Addict
Gilded
Reaction score
greenberg wont come out and say **** like that in front of the media...

he is more professional then that
no he didn't say all that he said hannant definetly wants a release i said the rest you misunderstood my post

okanui

Waterboy
Reaction score
Benny...Just do your apprenticeship and get a premiership!!!! SIMPLE

Aristidiz

Bullwog
Reaction score
Have faith in Greenberg guys, look at where he has taken the Dogs within a year

habibsta

Kennel Established
Reaction score
:p Bring Hazem back someone who actually loves the club put him hickeys diet plan and it should be sweet

Costaki10

Bulldogs Army
Reaction score
if this is true im sorry but he will lose my respect, what is he 10 years old where he gets home sick? the money he gets he can fly to that **** state every week to see family.

polecat

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
terrible news, he made his test debut whilst at our club and is certainly
one of the best three props in the game. lets hope his family situation simmers over the coming months
and he somehow decides to stay.

tyl0r

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
for some people family is more important than money

ThatsNikkisTeam

Reaction score
TBH he did the same thing to Roosters well his reason for leaving us and going to Broncos at the end of the season was he was homesick.. That's why i was at first surprised he signed with dogs but i figured if most his family came with him it wouldn't be a issue again...

Bob dog

Hectik defence
Premium Member
Reaction score
Have faith in Greenberg guys, look at where he has taken the Dogs within a year
This is the reason Hannant should stay, its the best place for him try and get a Premiership and he was injured from SOO last year so I think we are yet to see his best.

Doga

Father Figure
Reaction score
Exactly. I can understand his reasons. Most people bagging him probably don't have kids.

fck his reasons. I just think the bulldogs should be compensated in a big way. Either that or make him see out his contract

Aristidiz

Bullwog
Reaction score
Lets hope he doesn't follow the same path as other props that have left our club in recent times

DoGs_R_dA_BeSt™

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
if this is true im sorry but he will lose my respect, what is he 10 years old where he gets home sick? the money he gets he can fly to that **** state every week to see family.
Costa you think exactly like my cousin he goes to me when i just spoke to him he can send his wife to QLD to live and he can go whenever time permits him to go and see his and her family!!!

tyl0r

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
fck his reasons. I just think the bulldogs should be compensated in a big way. Either that or make him see out his contract
whats the point of keeping him if his heart isnt in it... what good is a player who doesnt want to be here... put him in NSW cup to punish him? you need to love the club you play for, that how you would get the best out of a player... but if he doesnt want to be here, let him go.

Kaz

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Well Hannant went to the Dogs for the money, so money came first.

Bry

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I agree. Whoever signs him should have to pay us bigtime. If no no one wants to, then he will have a dilemma . He should not have chased the money in the first place, especially if he did the same at the Roosters, but in saying that I can understand him wanting to be back with his family fulltime. It was a bad decision for him to sign with a Sydney club in the first place if he knew what his family meant to him.

Costaki10

Bulldogs Army
Reaction score
agree, by signing with the dogs he had to live in sydney. He made the decision to sign so now you deal with it, not ask for a release like a ****en kid.

What about all the soccer players around the world? they go to different countries and how many do you hear cry that they are home sick?

Doga

Father Figure
Reaction score
whats the point of keeping him if his heart isnt in it... what good is a player who doesnt want to be here... put him in NSW cup to punish him? you need to love the club you play for, that how you would get the best out of a player... but if he doesnt want to be here, let him go.
and where does that leave the Dogs? Having to play a stronger Broncos or Titans team with a **** forward pack. No thanks.

Compenstation or rot where you are Ben

Status
Not open for further replies.