10- Michael Hodgson
11- Jamal Idris
12- Andrew Ryan
13- David Stagg

14- Jarred Hickey
15- Micky Paea
16- Yileen Gordon
17- Gary Warburton
You must be in possesion of the best magic mushrooms going around! You want to put Jamal Idris at 2nd row and Roberts in the Centres?? So next week if Patten and Morris have bad games lets put them in the front row and change our backline after a year of proven results!

Your an idiot mate and if Tad Pole made drastic decision like that we wouldnt be close to title contenders!

no1bulldog

Kennel Addict
Gilded
Reaction score
1. Pattern
2. Turner
3. Idris
4. Morris
5. Goodwin
6. Barba
7. kimmorely
8. Hannant
9. Ennis
10. Hodgson
11. Ryan
12. Warburton
13. Stagg

14. Roberts (can play hooker, lock, half, 5/8, centre)
15. Gordon
16. Hickey
17. Paea

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
Lmao @ invisable leaving idris out of the 17 rofl
lol Oh ****... that'll teach me to cut and paste my team and not edit it for if Goodwin is NOT playing..

The backline SHOULD have read..

1. Patten
2. Turner
3. Morris
4. Gordon (with Barba interchanging).
5. Idris.

I'd like to see Idris with his size pushed to the wing. It means he can't wander as much in his position and should be able to easily penetrate up the sidelines without being pushed out.

Gordon on his inside will help secure that side of the field defensively.

I mean, how about the poor treatment of Junior Tia Kilifi that our club has shown him since he's come over from Penrith? It is absolutely atrocious the way we've treated him. He was one of the hottest young talents in the comp last year. Then he comes over to Canterbury, trains his but off for the club in the off-season and gets overlooked for the first game - even with a regular starter injured. On top of that, the club doesn;t even have the courtesy to put his profile on the website. What an insult to the young guy. We've got Shane Neuman's profile up there, but not JTK... I hope this bloke goes to another club who will show him a bit more respect quite frankly.

Picking Nanai over him was a deadset slap in the face. Absolutely outrageous.
He dropped the ball numerous times in both trial matches, and made poor defensive reads that leads to tries.

That is why JTK still needs time in the junior grades.

Will be keen to follow his progress in NSW Cup and see how he goes.

Oh and the webmasters of the sites aren't to blame. JTK was purchased to play in our NSW Cup side and develop as a fringe first grader, he wasn't guaranteed nor intended to play first grade all year. If you kindly direct your eyes to the Bulldogs site you'll notice none of the NSW Cup profiles are up yet. Thus the answer to your question.

BullDoggiez

DogsOfWar
Reaction score
1. Pattern
2. Turner
3. Idris
4. Morris
5. Goodwin
6. Barba
7. kimmorely
8. Hannant
9. Ennis
10. Hodgson
11. Ryan
12. Warburton
13. Stagg

14. Roberts (can play hooker, lock, half, 5/8, centre)
15. Gordon
16. Hickey
17. Paea
x2 great to see barba starting

The_General

Kennel Established
Reaction score
1. Patten
2. Turner
3. Morris
5. Idris.

Did you not watch the prelim final against the Eels last year? Idris and Gordon together was a disaster.

simmmo

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
lol Oh ****... that'll teach me to cut and paste my team and not edit it for if Goodwin is NOT playing..

The backline SHOULD have read..

1. Patten
2. Turner
3. Morris
5. Idris.

I'd like to see Idris with his size pushed to the wing. It means he can't wander as much in his position and should be able to easily penetrate up the sidelines without being pushed out.

He dropped the ball numerous times in both trial matches, and made poor defensive reads that leads to tries.

That is why JTK still needs time in the junior grades.

Will be keen to follow his progress in NSW Cup and see how he goes.

Oh and the webmasters of the sites aren't to blame. JTK was purchased to play in our NSW Cup side and develop as a fringe first grader, he wasn't guaranteed nor intended to play first grade all year. If you kindly direct your eyes to the Bulldogs site you'll notice none of the NSW Cup profiles are up yet. Thus the answer to your question.
what, so shane neuman deserves a profile but JTK doesn't. Jake Forster deserves a profile and JTK doesn't? Winitana deserves a profile, but JTK doesn't? Come off it man. The kid had every reason to believe he was in the fg mix having played very well in the games he played last year. Doesn''t mean he should be guaranteed a spot, but c'mon mate, that is a massive diss to not to include him on the website.

Moe

Moderatwhore
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
lol i dont think JTK gives a crap about a profile on some website. he would've been told what the chances of him playing 1st grade were when he comes over.

After Heka's performance anyway, I think JTK is the number1 backup.

simmmo

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
lol i dont think JTK gives a crap about a profile on some website. he would've been told what the chances of him playing 1st grade were when he comes over.

i'm sure he doesn't care too much, but i think it shows the disregard we currently hold him in. It's like he's not even being considered.

rexest

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
i'm sure he doesn't care too much, but i think it shows the disregard we currently hold him in. It's like he's not even being considered.
Why should he be considerd if he hasnt proven his worth yet? He was ****house against canberra and ****house again today in the reggies, So why even bring him up? You act like his owed something.

Pa-28

Bring back the BIFF!!!
Reaction score

After JTK's performance in NSW cup today I hope he doesn't get a run in fg, he was awful!

rexest

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
You must be in possesion of the best magic mushrooms going around! You want to put Jamal Idris at 2nd row and Roberts in the Centres?? So next week if Patten and Morris have bad games lets put them in the front row and change our backline after a year of proven results!

Your an idiot mate and if Tad Pole made drastic decision like that we wouldnt be close to title contenders!

Lmaooo i cant beleive this im actully agreeing with you.

astroboy

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
When is Goodwin coming back??? But if Goodwin is out I will let Moore decide to choose Nanai or Tia Kalifi :P hard to choose.

If Ennis is suspended I would have Barba somewhere in the starting line up so maybe have him at 5/8 and Roberts at hooker.

DoGs_R_dA_BeSt™

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
1. Luke Pattern
2. Steve Turner
3. Josh Morris
4. Jamal Idris
5. JTK or Goodwin (if he is over his injury)
6. Ben Roberts
7. Noddy
8. Ben Hannant
9. Mick Ennis
10. Hodgo
11. Buddy
12. Ryan
13. stagg

Inter

14. Paea
15. Warburton
16. Hickey
17. Ben Barba

Shanked

U been Shanked
Reaction score
When is Goodwin coming back??? But if Goodwin is out I will let Moore decide to choose Nanai or Tia Kalifi :P hard to choose.

If Ennis is suspended I would have Barba somewhere in the starting line up so maybe have him at 5/8 and Roberts at hooker.
nanai's injured if goodwin's out then tia will get a run

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
How bad was JTK in todays NSW cup match? I couldn't get out there to see it, but what made his performance bad?

Moe

Moderatwhore
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
Im sure it's just an honest mistake that's he's not on the site (regarding the profile). Perhaps Moore just wants to see how he goes in NSW before he is considered? perhaps Heka was promised game time this year? perhaps his selection was purely based on trial form? who knows.

Slippery

¯\_( '~')_/¯
Reaction score
Harlan Alaalalalalalalaalalamakethosebodiessingtoa deserves a profile, but not JTK.

bLaQDoG..

Kennel Legend
Gilded
Reaction score
dis wud be my team:

01- Ben Berba
02- Junior Tea Kalifa
03- Shannon Newman
04- Josh Moris
05- Luke Pattern
06- Ben Babra
07- Brett Kimmerley
08- Ben Hennet
09- Michael Innes
10- Michael Hogesen
11- Jamal Edriss
12- Jarred Hikky
13- Paki Afu

14- Danielle Harryson
15- Micky Payar
16- Andrew Rayan
17- Yila3an Gordon

oh an i no i pikd berbra twice but dats coz he can run frm 1 syde 2 d next wen he finishez playin

Status
Not open for further replies.