David Stagg finds fatherhood a handful

Status
Not open for further replies.

Costaki10

Bulldogs Army
Reaction score
YOU knew David Stagg had forgotten all about babies the moment he organised this photograph.

"Yeah, telling you to come around the morning after we first got out of hospital. What was I thinking?" the Canterbury back-rower laughs. "I mean, that was Tuesday. We've cancelled twice after a few rough nights.

"But thankfully things have finally calmed down a bit and we can get it done today. It definitely gets hectic all over again doesn't it."

Yep, sure does. And it's going to get a whole lot crazier at Bulldogs HQ over coming months as Canterbury once again lives up to its name as the "family club".

Only last Thursday, Stagg and wife Temika welcomed little Noah David into the world - the first boy for this footballing family and a sister for Paige, 18 months.

And so begins a Bulldogs baby boom.

One that started with Stagg.

Then winger Steve Turner and partner Kate, who gave birth to a little girl. The wives of Brett Kimmorley, Chris Armit and Michael Ennis are also expecting in 2010.

And so the question has to be asked ... exactly what the bloody hell was going on over there at Canterbury nine months ago?

"Ah, yeah ... ummm ... good question," Stagg laughs. "Who knows? But whatever it was, we're certainly going to need a bigger place to hold the club Christmas party this year.

"In fact, we were all only saying the other day how Noddy really is leading the way, about to have his fourth child. Benny Hannant already has three and Mick Ennis, he'll soon have three, too.

"Our joint's beginning to resemble a childcare centre."

http://www.dailytelegraph.com.au/sp...erhood-a-handful/story-e6frexnr-1225837967236

~stacie

Michael Ennis ♥
Reaction score
Oh my gosh, I was reading this today. The photo that goes with it is SOOOOO cute <3

Rodzilla

Terry Lamb 1996
Reaction score
the baby is a handful but this guy will make 50 tackles in a the next game easily:p

S4Sonny

Ooh Ahh Cantona
Reaction score
Noah Stagg will grow up to become a tackling machine like his father :grinning:

DoGs_R_dA_BeSt™

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Photo of Stagg and Noah that was in the daily telegraph!!

i thought I would Scan the pic for all those people that didn't get the daily telegraph!!!

Moe

Moderatwhore
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
Why is Stagg Topless?

Did the daily telegraph catch him unawares?

Status
Not open for further replies.