Turner and paea to make debut for bulldogs

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bulldogs News

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Steve Turner and Mickey Paea will debut for the Bulldogs when they take on the Newcastle Knights in round one of the 2010 Telstra Premiership at ANZ Stadium this Saturday 13 March at 5.30pm.

More...bulldogs.com.au

DOGGOD

Blue Guru
Reaction score
I cant help but be excited and its good knowing that we have turner in the wings (fullback) if anything happens to the general this year. Go the doggies.

morgandogs

ARMIT LOVE
Reaction score
aint full strength considering halatau would be their if fit and armit would be a good chance if fit

Bull4life

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Tried to look up Paea' s profile on the bulldogs website, but nothing there. Is he a utility player which will mean we take 2 utility players into the match. Who would Paea and Barba replace. I know Barba played in the centres in the trials and may even get a shot at 5/8 but who do you take off for Paea - Ennis?

S4Sonny

Ooh Ahh Cantona
Reaction score
Can't you put Paea in the Front Row? For Hannant or Hodgson?

Mitch Connor

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
Paea will replace Ennis at hooker at around about the 60th minute. Kid killed under 20's for Souths and is a gun Fijian rep.

Mike B

Bargache +447
Reaction score
Paea will replace Ennis at hooker at around about the 60th minute. Kid killed under 20's for Souths and is a gun Fijian rep.
I'm sure he is a prop / second rower. And Ennis plays the full 80 evey game....and i'm pretty sure he's Tongan.... lol :grinning:

Mitch Connor

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score

richie

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
omg at people guessing his postion

he was a second rower and the dogz have being using him at prop in the trails so since chris armit is out and gary and barba on the bench he will play prop
he is a solid build and will go well :grinning:

Status
Not open for further replies.