Whats Brandy Know ????

Status
Not open for further replies.

haz123

dogs for eva
Reaction score
Hey is it just me or is Brandy losing the plot, How can he rate our goalkickers the worst in the league? (6.5 out of 10.)
Who is Penriths super boot that rates 9 out of 10?
I know Ennis isnt THE great Hazem or even Halligan , But for f----s sake give the guy a go , and if he cant kick em Goodwin , Turner or BK are all solid kickers , which other club has this sort of back up in the kicking department.:confused:

luke

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
Reaction score
Hey is it just me or is Brandy losing the plot, How can he rate our goalkickers the worst in the league? (6.5 out of 10.)
Who is Penriths super boot that rates 9 out of 10?
I know Ennis isnt THE great Hazem or even Halligan , But for f----s sake give the guy a go , and if he cant kick em Goodwin , Turner or BK are all solid kickers , which other club has this sort of back up in the kicking department.:confused:
michael gordon is there superboot and compared to him i'd say our goalkickers are about 6.5 out of 10 as well, i think the question here shuld be what does haz123 know lol

Captain Kickass

Dirtbag Lifecoach
Reaction score
Brandy is a jibberer .... and I told him so at Haz's farewell !

terrylamb4lyfe

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
our kickers are either average or unproven.

6.5 is fair at this stage, but you cant really say we have awesome kickers when ennis was only average previously.

guess we will just have to wait and see.

haz123

dogs for eva
Reaction score
michael gordon is there superboot and compared to him i'd say our goalkickers are about 6.5 out of 10 as well, i think the question here shuld be what does haz123 know lol
Haz123 knows that he is also allowed to have his opinion, And he also knows that Ennis has a kicking % better or about the same as about Half the other teams kickers 73.5%.
EG: Campese 73.3% , Marshall 70.8% , K Locke 68.8 % , T Carney 71.4% , C Smith 70.6% even L Covell and J Soward are only 1% point in front.
OK i missed Gordon from the panthers but i still say what does Brandy Know, ?????
Ps : remember he thinks we will only finish 6th.

JUNKYARD DOGS

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Mate, he backs whoever is playing against us every week. Brandy's opinion means jask sh*t!

DoGs_R_dA_BeSt™

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Brandy is blind!! Ennis is not that good but he only just started this year, he hasn't been doing it since he started his career like the rest of the kickers >:(

Hansta

Im Bain's Boss!
Reaction score
Brandy is blind!! Ennis is not that good but he only just started this year, he hasn't been doing it since he started his career like the rest of the kickers >:(
lol did you forget he has also kicked for other teams. He didnt just start now

Guardog

You Dirty Dog
Reaction score
Is Hazem ElGreatest coaching Ennis and the others??? If so, you can increase that percentage a little to the up side.

Aristidiz

Bullwog
Reaction score
6.5 is a liitle low, though Ennis hasn't kicked regularly for over a year

Moe

Moderatwhore
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
Ennis looked pretty crap in th dragons trial. perhaps brandy was watching

Slippery

¯\_( '~')_/¯
Reaction score
Kimmorley kicks at 67%
Turner kicks at 70% (but only 20 attempts)
Ennis kicks at 73%

I'd say that's definitely near the bottom.

bLaQDoG..

Kennel Legend
Gilded
Reaction score
Meh. Who cares what Brandy has to say.

He's not too far off about Ennis' kicking game apparently anyway.

As for Michael Gordon - he is an absolute freak of a Goalkicker. Would love to have him at the Bulldogs, but we have better wingers in Idris and Goodwin (considering he is a winger?). I don't rate him too highly as a player, but I love watching him kick goals.

Moe

Moderatwhore
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
Gordon is a top player. Fast, great defence and knows how to score a try. IMO he would have been a perfect replacement for haz.

bLaQDoG..

Kennel Legend
Gilded
Reaction score
Gordon is a top player. Fast, great defence and knows how to score a try. IMO he would have been a perfect replacement for haz.
He reminds me of Hazem heaps, not so much their goalkicking - because they have very different kicking styles.

But by the way they play their footy. They're both great defenders and read plays well.

Moe

Moderatwhore
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
What about Steve Turner?
Very happy with Tuner. I think Gordon would have a been a great replacement for Haz (attributes wise), Turner is still a great replacement winger.

boggie23

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
If gordon kicks as well this year as he did last year I think he will go down as the best goal kicker or close to it. At one stage last year he had missed only a couple from 50. He was going at 92% or so. That was just about as good as hazem was in his prime. Gordon was injured i think he ended up missing about 4 or 5 for the year. But still amazing statistics and he is exceptional from the sideline. Hasnt had many pressure kicks but based on his percentage he could eventually become statistically the best ever. Hazem was awesome from about 2002-2008 but he did have moments in 2004 and also 2009 where his action was restricted by injuries. He still kicked at 80% carrying injuries which is impressive. Makes you wonder if he started earlier how he would have ended up (think hazems overall average is about 82% and came down quite a bit over the last season and a bit). Thats why if Gordon can go 2 or 3 seasons kicks at 88%+ no doubt in my mind base on statistics he will be top 2 for sure.

Munnuz 1

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I got Big League yesterday with Geg Alexander's thoughts on how the ladder will finish. The only thing that I can agree with him is that the Warriors will come close to the wooden spoon. He so biased towards Penrith lol

Status
Not open for further replies.