Dogs fan day

Status
Not open for further replies.

lukesdogs

Armchair Coach
Reaction score
Went to our 1st fan day today and it lived up to and exceeded our expectations. got sigs from all players onto my sons jersey that can now be framed and be the centre piece of his room (when I do it which will be soon) all players were friendly and joking around and you got a feel that they wanted to be there. Got some great pics and the boy got to meet his hero’s thanks boys for a great day.

bLaQDoG..

Kennel Legend
Gilded
Reaction score
Yeah agreed mate. I think today was an overall success.

Would have been nice to see some of the sponsors there though, with some freebies and what not.

Much better than the last fan day. Set up was a shocker last time.

Hog

The War Pig
Reaction score
Big high five to Will, he took a stack of photos for me in the end. I owe you a drink mate:hail:

-alex-

fiesty midget
Reaction score
good stuff Luke! I swear I was looking everywhere for you and the family ahaha I saved a fetch a friend bone for Noah but I ended up giving it to some other kid because I couldnt find you guys!

lukesdogs

Armchair Coach
Reaction score
good stuff Luke! I swear I was looking everywhere for you and the family ahaha I saved a fetch a friend bone for Noah but I ended up giving it to some other kid because I couldnt find you guys!
no probs did see you but in a line for sigs and when i turned aroung you were gone it was a great day:-)

Costaki10

Bulldogs Army
Reaction score
i remember the days of when mason and all those idiots would come to the fan days, you could so tell they just wanted to leave.

Bob dog

Hectik defence
Premium Member
Reaction score
Any photos? I hate living in Knights territory sometimes.

will.i.am

Benchwarmer
Reaction score
haha

no probs mate ;)

Agreed the overall setup was a success. Much better than last year - it was open and everyone was spread out instead of being crammed into one line. Everyone was in good spirits which made it a great day.

Bob dog

Hectik defence
Premium Member
Reaction score
Mad pics, good work thanks darlin, the boyz look pretty happy.

the Coyote

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Yeah...a much better fan day than the last one inside...though the shade would have been nice:o

A big thank you to the team, everybody was there to make it a good day
out. As far as stand outs for hospitality, I was impressed by Dene and
Nathan Smith very genuine guys..... BK and Bundy bear came out of their
tents at the end to fix up as many fans as possible, great club men, they
had the longest line, though closely matched by the one with Benny Roberts....

Only downside was probably Josh's and Heka's tent....lose the sunny's boys.....

Hope the day got us closer to the 10,000 member mark....

Mitch Connor

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
f*ck bulldogs are an ugly piece of sh*t dog lol

Vargster

Moderfaker
Reaction score
looks like it was an awesome day. I haven't been to a fan day in AGES. I remember going to the open training sesh in 04' at Belmore just before the grand final. Awesome day, but sonny bill was a douche. Anasta was sitting in the stands, talking to 2 of his mates, didnt even chat to the kids when they came over for an autograph. Looks like it was run much better, looking forward to the next one!

[FKN-SIK]

Gigidy Gigidy
Reaction score
I had a great time. Was only there for an hour or so though. Was way too hot in the sun.

Didn't really bother lining up to get signatures. Would rather wait for this year's jersey first and get them all to sign it.

Had a chat with a few players and they were looking good and fit. Buddy Gordon looked like he had something wrong with his right leg. Nothing major though

zappa

Punk in Drublic
Reaction score
Went to our 1st fan day today and it lived up to and exceeded our expectations. got sigs from all players onto my sons jersey that can now be framed and be the centre piece of his room (when I do it which will be soon) all players were friendly and joking around and you got a feel that they wanted to be there. Got some great pics and the boy got to meet his hero’s thanks boys for a great day.
Good stuff mate

Status
Not open for further replies.