REPLAY : Dogs V Dragons - Rd10 last year.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Captain Kickass

Dirtbag Lifecoach
Reaction score
Gotta be quick - It starts in 10 mins on Foxtel.

The infamous Video-Ref game !!!

phelps_fan

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I taped that a couple of nights ago just to reignite my hatred of Coward.

LebaneseBulldog

Bulldogs
Reaction score
i have that game on my ipod, watched it before i went to sleep, built up the hatred for soward :nervous:

Paulina..

BrysonGoodwin♥
Reaction score
Argh yuck. I have a few of our best games saved on IQ.. have got me through the off-season :grinning:

Bob dog

Hectik defence
Premium Member
Reaction score
Not one, two disallowed tries in the face of evil fvcksticks, the Bulldogs have every right to be pissed off in the face of corrupt officials, it was pathetic..

steve1700

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
The two points that cost the bulldogs the premiership

Captain Kickass

Dirtbag Lifecoach
Reaction score
I ♥ our Army in that game - All you see is thousands of idjits jumping up and down everytime we score !!!

d_eye

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
The hatred for that maggot soward is unbearable !

DoGs_R_dA_BeSt™

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
i couldn't put myself thru watching that game ill get all ****ty and i can't get ****ty i have a wedding today!!

Last edited by a moderator:

F R 3 D 5 7 A

√ [ό] √
Reaction score
i couldn't put myself thru watching that game ill get all ****ty and i can't get ****ty i have a wedding today!!
LOL. Oh no. We don't want that. A calm Dimitra is enough pain for some. Don't want to imagine what a raging Dimitra would be like.

Bad Billy

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Jamie Coward is a disgrace ! He is an average player at best and has no moral standards. To continue to deny that he took a dive, shows how lacking in character he really is. If he had've come out after and said "yeah I took a dive" all we could really say is, he got us good. As far as I'm concerned, we won that game, screw the dragons. At least we can take heart in knowing the dragons will do nothing this year !! GO THE DOGGIES !!

djt

doggies no.1
Reaction score
He is in the wrong game he should be playing soccer!!!

(((((SMACK)))))

Jados Boutros
Reaction score
I would rather ride the Gravitron after eating a Kilo of Prawns and drinking 2L of milk, than watch that **** again!

OTTO

Playing Pablo
Reaction score
What about Coopers tackle on Idris....

FMD

Textbook bootlace tackle (If Idris was on the ****ing ground and not a metre and a half in the air!!!)

ByRd

DOGGIE ARMY
Reaction score
I saw the replay eariler today, man it still pisses me off how they gave it a no try. We played so well to get back in the game after they had all the ball and we had Noddy sent to the bin and that lil sh!t soward and dope refs took it from us, hopefully there are no blunders in season 2010.

Chicharito

DOGGIES ARMY!!!
Reaction score
thats cause soward is a prick tbh...they had no response at all and he needed to resort to bullsh1t tactics

Paulina..

BrysonGoodwin♥
Reaction score
Can't f*cking wait until Friday 19th March. Karma is a *****. It's going to be the game of the year, sooooo pumped.

Status
Not open for further replies.