cats

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bob dog

Hectik defence
Premium Member
Reaction score
My Doggy woggy is da best doggy woggy but your puss is cute too.
Cat people are interesting to watch, guy cat owners seem to treat their cats totally different to the ladies and the cat ends up a tough old tom cat, I like cat fights, pretty freaky.

-Kurry-

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
LOL Emz.

I love my cat, although he is so feral he annoys me. I have had chunks of flesh ripped out because of his random habit of running up behind me on the stairs and attacking my leg for no reason
And mine also plays fetch like a dog....throw beads or a straw, and he will bring them back, drop them and sit and wait for me to play again

And Rodz, perhaps you would like my kitty. He is a coackroach hunter, I never see live ones now - he sits at the internal garage door and waits for them to come through. I wake up in the morning to find a small pile of dead coachroaches and their ripped off legs waiting for me at the bottom of the stairs, because he puts them together hahahha

Bry

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Cats are rubbish, but at least they don't bark all the time like some retarded dogs around here. I want to glass the Dogs and their owners for just ignoring them barking.

Reaction score
Nice jeans elmagico :grinning: :p

thats not my leg its my sisters lolo

My cat is the biggest ****ing whimp. He runs away from a spider, and leaves me there to kill it. :(
Kimmy! u need better cats haha ours love bugs.

In fact this same cat had a cockroach that she put in the water bowl and was dunking it in and drowning it to watch it squirm, then when it finally drowned she pulled it back out and started playing with it n throwing it up in the air lol. they are her fave bugs!

She has also been known to steal drink out of peoples cups by putting her paw in it then licking it, shes even tried coke and orange juice before :p

And she also dips her paws in the water bowl to clean them :love: she is seriously the best cat ever haha

Kim Possible

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I think he just doesn't like spiders, cos they move so fast? Because he loves other bugs lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.