worst time to have a birthday

Status
Not open for further replies.

morgandogs

ARMIT LOVE
Reaction score
i reckon it is this time of year, it sucks everyone is doing stuff for christmas with friends or families or having work christmas parties or going on holidays and people have no money cause they gotta by presents. i really hate it cause when you wanna do stuff for your birthday, if your unlucky enough for it to fall around this time of year, it seems impossible to get heaps of people together to celebrate, yeah sure you could do it earlier in december but that just makes it feel like a party not a birthday celebration, my birthday falls on december 25th, every year, and my birthday gets lost because people are celebrating anyway, its like happy christmas, stop pause, o happy birthday to, i really don't like it, it makes me feel unspeacial, which is the opposite to how a birthday should make you feel, yes this is a rant and yes i did have a pretty sh1t night last night at what was supposed to be a joint birthday celebration for me and friend, her birthday being the 21st, and 5 people turned up and 4 of those piked within an hour, now i appreciate that the even bothered to come, but it really sucks that it is so hard to get everyone together to celebrate simply because of the time of the year

so who is with me, who has a birthday this time of the year and feels their birthday doesn't seem quite as important as peoples birthday that fall in other times of the year

this is morgandogs signing off

Costaki10

Bulldogs Army
Reaction score
my bday is in july but it would suck having your bday around xmas time.

DoggyGirl

>Sylvana
Reaction score
i agree it sucks. I had to book my friends in for my 21st about 6 months in advance.

Abdul..

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
My son was born on 24th of December. Day before xmas. Imagine trying to organise a birthday party.

Berries

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
If your friends really liked you as a mate they would make time and money for it. Fullstop.

Mitch Connor

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
Reaction score
and btw my grandma passed away 5 hrs after my sisters bday and 2 days before mine and my family still made time to celebrate our birthdays even if we didnt want to. Plus my sister and my birthdays usually fall around easter time and our friends n family still make time to celebrate.

maybe u just need new family and friends

Rodzilla

Terry Lamb 1996
Reaction score
it would suck to have a birthday on christmas, i can imagine how you feel

if only you could have been born a few weeks prematurely, then you could get 2 presents a year from everyone

Bob dog

Hectik defence
Premium Member
Reaction score
Oh well, harden up and dont believe in Santa or Jesus and pretend everyone is celebrating your birthday.

Kim Possible

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
it would suck to have a birthday on christmas, i can imagine how you feel

if only you could have been born a few weeks prematurely, then you could get 2 presents a year from everyone
Haha this srsly happened to me. I was meant be be born on Christmas Eve but I wanted two sets of presents and had to be born on October 4th. :grinning:

Ghost of Dime

Future1stGrader
Reaction score
My son was born on 24th of December. Day before xmas. Imagine trying to organise a birthday party.
My eldest son's birthday is on the 27th of December- but having less kids at his parties isn't a bad thing.

bLaQDoG..

Kennel Legend
Gilded
Reaction score
My sister in law is due in a couple of weeks or so. Around New Years or a bit after that.

And yeah I agree, ugly time to have births considering you wanna go away and ****. I don't wanna miss the day I become an Uncle for the first time.

pillow

The Bloodline
Reaction score
Boo ****ing hoo - my uncle is the 17th of december, my brother is the 18th, I'm the 20th and my nephew is the 22nd. Throw in 4 other mates who have birthdays between the 18th and new years and this time of year sucks dollars wise.

On the plus side I have never been given the 'one present for birthday and xmas' deal

Rodzilla

Terry Lamb 1996
Reaction score
Haha this srsly happened to me. I was meant be be born on Christmas Eve but I wanted two sets of presents and had to be born on October 4th. :grinning:
wow you were 2 months premature?

kurry couldn't hold you in

Status
Not open for further replies.