Favourite Bulldogs Try

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vagabond

flumshma
Reaction score
Another favourite:
Bulldogs vs Wests Tigers 2004 at Campbelltown - Roy Asotasi try scorer (I think).
Length of the field try in the first set of 6 of the 2nd half with Utai making a clear knock on in goals that went unseen LOL!
I think it was Hazem.

Utai knocked on at kickoff and was unseen. Tigers got confused and allowed him to make a barnstorming run down the field. In that set of six, Hazem scored.

doggie-style

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
What about the Utai try where he's through on Luke Burt, has him beaten on the left, has him beaten on the right, the look on Luke Burt's face when it dawns on him that Utai is going to steam roll him and score anyway.

Also above, Josh Morris (JoMo) is awesome
when was that utai try your talking about

bLaQDoG..

Kennel Legend
Gilded
Reaction score
Too hard to decide tbh, but a few that come to mind (and I don't recall 100% the try scorers):

Andrew Ryan passes to SBW vs. Tigers in 2008
Sherwin sets up Patten (I think) in Canberra Prelim in 2006 vs. Canberra.

LebaneseBulldog

Bulldogs
Reaction score
Noddys one this year gave me goosebumps, so happy for him nice run away try against parra :grinning:

Chicharito

DOGGIES ARMY!!!
Reaction score
ive never been more excited about a try when idris scored that try against the dragons....i deadset had goosebumps and i was hugging randoms :o

JayBee

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Too hard to decide tbh, but a few that come to mind (and I don't recall 100% the try scorers):

Andrew Ryan passes to SBW vs. Tigers in 2008
Sherwin sets up Patten (I think) in Canberra Prelim in 2006 vs. Canberra.
Correct.

He was up against Jason Smith - and Smith had been using that inside pass back to Schifkofski all season. Sherwin used it on them and it got Sherwin over.

Another one from that game i liked was Emelioooo's. Gets some early ball, makes a break, draws Schif, throws the dummy and in under the sticks.

Vargster

Moderfaker
Reaction score
Utai against the RSPCA Roosters was awesome! (why the 'RSPCA' roosters you ask? Because they're good at giving old dogs a new home ;))

simmmo

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
willie talau's try in the corner in the 1998 major semi against parra. it set up halligan's conversion from out wide to take the game into extra time. what a moment!

Status
Not open for further replies.