Barking Dogs

Status
Not open for further replies.

bLaQDoG..

Kennel Legend
Gilded
Reaction score
My Neighbours Dog is really pissing me the **** off lately.

Always barks between the hours of 6-10am. The owner is overseas so the son of a ***** has gone into overdrive.

Woke me up on Saturday morning, Sunday morning and now this morning when I really needed some sleep!

Apart from throwing water, lemons and potatoes at the ****er - how else do I shut it up??

He's a pitbull btw - so jumping over the fence and belting the **** out of it could be dangerous...

Doga

Father Figure
Reaction score
Put some sleeping pills or poison of some sort in some meat and chuck it over. Put enough in there to kill it. All Pit Bulls should be destroyed imo

bLaQDoG..

Kennel Legend
Gilded
Reaction score
Put some sleeping pills or poison of some sort in some meat and chuck it over. Put enough in there to kill it. All Pit Bulls should be destroyed imo
Here here! I was thinking of putting a few panadol tablets inside the meat.

Apparently 11 panadol tablets are enough to kill a human being - so maybe if I put around 6 or 8 inside?

throw one of your cats over?
That would make the situation worse! All I'd hear are cats screaming...

-Kurry-

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I hope you're joking about the baiting thing....my brothers dog was not a barker and she was gorgeous, and yet some idiot (for an unkown reason) threw a piece of meat over the fence with glass and poison in it. Ripped her up and she died.

But back to the barking dog thing, fuuuuuck I hate them too. We have two in our neighbour hood.....and it is the most annoying type of bark...high pitched and constant at the exact same interval...it's like a dripping tap and the repetativeness drives you insane. Little dogs are the worst.

Doga

Father Figure
Reaction score
I would never do it Kurry but I am not joking. Those dogs are ticking time bombs and they should all be destroyed.

Rami, as for the panadol ....LOL

Captain Kickass

Dirtbag Lifecoach
Reaction score
Stick your head over the fence. Say "Hello" to the dog in a "yes, yes I know I'm a strange man but that doesn't matter because I'm a nice man." kind of way.

Then break off a little of this, and toss it near the dog.
The dog WILL eat it and look to you for more.

Ask the dog if it was nice ?
Ask the dog if it wants some more ?
Keep telling the dog it's a good boy/girl ....

When finished ... hold hands up and demonstrate "No More !"

You just made a new friend :grinning:

Mitch Connor

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
How come it's always Lebs who b*tch about dogs barking? I have a few on facey who without fail threaten to slit the dogs throat and all this sh*t on a daily basis.

It's hilarious.

-Kurry-

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I would never do it Kurry but I am not joking. Those dogs are ticking time bombs and they should all be destroyed.

Rami, as for the panadol ....LOL

My other brother owns a pitbull and she is more tolerant and behaved than the terriers and small dogs I know. The kids can pull her tail, slap her, barge into her and she just sits there panting with a dog smile on her face.

I'm a strong believer that it is all to do with the owners and breeding stock. ANY dog can be a threat.

Leesee

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
lol rami, you intend to make the dog's liver rupture with 6 panadol??? far out haha

Reaction score
i agree with CK throw it some food

and if all else failz complain to the council hth

Doga

Father Figure
Reaction score
Really?

Chilli doesn't look like a pitty

DoGs_R_dA_BeSt™

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
ring up ur local council and tell them the situation they will ask you several questions and if you know if he/she is registered then they will come and inspect the situation and after u making the complain and you call again the dog will be taken from the home till the owners comeback

Bull4life

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
I have three dogs next door and 1 would constantly bark while the other 2 would howl like wolves. Very. very annoying at 6 am in the morning. I try yelling out shut the f up, but to no avail. U would think the neighbours would come out and ask them to shut up, but no

Hog

The War Pig
Reaction score
I hate loud animals, feed it some peanut butter or something. thats always hilarious watching them try to get it out of their mouths

DoGs_R_dA_BeSt™

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
they are ranked number 1 lol they are the most aggressive dog :D she is only 4 months old and she almost attacked a cat that came in our yard yesterday lol

Status
Not open for further replies.