Buddman got pwned ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Captain Kickass

Dirtbag Lifecoach
Reaction score
:roflol: ...... I dont know whether to be offended or laugh.

We have no idea who it was, but Buddman has just opened some mail containing a 2010 membership brochure .... :o ....... for Parramatta !!!!

Join the Blue n Gold Army ..... hahahahaha !

F*ckin' good get that !!! :D

dogkat

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
During the year did he buy a ticket to a Parramatta home game via Ticketek (hopefully against the Bulldogs!!!)? :whacky:

I got a membership brochure from Souths. It's insulting. >:(

But I do prefer the idea of someone setting him up that way. Perhaps I should submit RookieDog's name to Parra. Or the Cowgirls. Or the Broncos. Hmmm. :devil:

phelps_fan

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Penrith sent me one. It is hilarious. The letter they sent out with it shows how desperate they are especially when their new slogan is "So close you can hear the panthers pur".
I just wish I new where they got my address from

Lil Ms Fabulous

Is Trollin
Reaction score
I only get Cowboys ones.......That's because I live in Clownsville and I am a Season Ticket Holder....Season Member.

S

Shermy

During the year did he buy a ticket to a Parramatta home game via Ticketek (hopefully against the Bulldogs!!!)? :whacky:

I got a membership brochure from Souths. It's insulting. >:(

But I do prefer the idea of someone setting him up that way. Perhaps I should submit RookieDog's name to Parra. Or the Cowgirls. Or the Broncos. Hmmm. :devil:
Souths one is pretty cool isnt it ;)

JERRY LEE

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
i get parramatta ones, they go straight to the recycle bin.

DoGs_R_dA_BeSt™

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
i don't get any other then the bulldogs one's but i got told by my cuz (also a dogs supporter) got an eels, souths and panthers ones last week

Last edited by a moderator:

will.i.am

Benchwarmer
Reaction score
I applied for a job at Souths once and since then they've been sending me membership packs

somi98

Waterboy
Reaction score
Umm imm in canberra and i havent recieved my brochure yet YES i did register interest but is it cause it takes longer in the ACT cause all ive been recieving is ****ty raiders stuff

Status
Not open for further replies.