Wu Tang Concert

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bry

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
The Wu concert will be on Fri the 5th of August in Sydney, Sat 6th in Melbourne, and Sunday 7th in Perth and will be an all ages event except in Perth. Tickets on sale 9th June and are tipped to be $90. Rza will not be there.

Last edited by a moderator:

Captain Kickass

Dirtbag Lifecoach
Reaction score
Bazza !!!!

You closet blinger you :D

Have you got spinners on your ute ???

B-Train

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Wow where the hell did this come from? It's the first I've heard of it and it's just around the corner?

But Lil John? C'mon Wu, you're better than that. "Yeaya" "Whaaaatttt?"

B-Train

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Baza my mate just checked and it'll be everyone but Meth and Masta Killa. Two pretty big losses, especially with no Old Dirt (obviously). Still, it should be mad. I'd love to go but with Nas just before then I don't know if I can afford it. :(

ByRd

DOGGIE ARMY
Reaction score
Well Wu Tang is on the 29th and Nas on the 31st, already got my Nas tix so not sure if i can make it to Wu Tang

sirpartyman

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Dang!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Ive been waiting a decade for these dudes might have 2 fly over from the land of the long white cloud:whacky: Mean maori mean but no mef,killer or R.I.P odb massive losses:slick:

Bry

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
No Meth thats pretty piss poor, I'm not too fussed about Masta Killa not being here, but Meth was awesome last time he was here. I cannot ****ing wait for this. I am trying to work out how I can get out of working on Thursday afternoon and Friday, but they are my two busiest days. Rza and Gza were awesome when they were here, but I'm really looking forward to seeing Inspektah Deck and Ghostface live.

Find the money to go or you'll be spewing you didnt go afterwards. I never thought it would happen. They are here for some sort of X games type thing in Melbourne. I mentioned it somewhere on here a while ago and was hoping they would come up to Sydney for a show. Thank **** they are!

B-Train

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Haha. Not that clip again Baza! It's all too good. They're too good. Of course I don't want to miss it. You are right though, they won't come down too often if ever again so I should try and scrape some money together. I'll have to sort it out soon.

Nas and Wu within 3 days, that'd be something.

Bry

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Haha. Not that clip again Baza! It's all too good. They're too good. Of course I don't want to miss it. You are right though, they won't come down too often if ever again so I should try and scrape some money together. I'll have to sort it out soon.

Nas and Wu within 3 days, that'd be something.
haha. Its awesome hey? Thats only 3 years worth of Wu.

I think my chances of my mates going to both will be slim, but I'll see what I can do. It might be my shout. The problem is they will want to get blind on both nights as well! ;)

pattenovic

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
im there 4 sho, as long as rza is there it will go off.. ill bring a **** load of bud also

craig

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
no meth, odb and mastakilla =no craig. method man and ol dirty made them apart from the rza

B

Bargache

Shame no Meth and Masta but I'm in got my tix yesterday!

Raekwon the Chef and the RZA wil make sure it goes off!

Bry

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Rza was awesome last time he was here. One more week to go!

dRE

Waterboy
Reaction score
Ghostface is booked to play in the USA on the same day so it looks like he will not be coming. Meth should be here for days like this festival though early 2010.

Bry

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Ghostface is booked to play in the USA on the same day so it looks like he will not be coming. Meth should be here for days like this festival though early 2010.
Serious? Thats ****ed. I really wanted to see Ghost. So ts only really half of Wu. They will probably have some of the affiliated wu members like Beretta 9.

dRE

Waterboy
Reaction score
Serious? Thats ****ed. I really wanted to see Ghost. So ts only really half of Wu. They will probably have some of the affiliated wu members like Beretta 9.
This is the line up being advertised so fingers crossed for Ghost to make it back to Oz

- Raekwon
- Masta Killa
- GZA
- RZA
- Inspectah Deck
- U God
- DJ Mathmatics
- Ghostface Killah

I would like to see Cappadonna, Killa Beez, Killarmy and Sunz of Man come out. Beretta 9 and Cilvaringz were out here with Rza.

Status
Not open for further replies.