Heka Nanai and Nathan Smith

Status
Not open for further replies.

NuffSed

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Do you think they have a future at the Bulldogs?

djt

doggies no.1
Reaction score
Not sure about smith,but nanai is way 2 soft no aggression in his game,u cant teach this..

Dognacious

Kennel Immortal
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
NF Draft Champion
Reaction score
Nanai isnt bad, but would have to be considered a backup only though. Wing/centre next year we have Goodwin/Morris and Idris/Turner. He would be hoping for a lot of injuries in 2010 (again).

Nathan who?

Sabre V

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Smith maybe off the bench on minimum wage, he's a very underated defender.

As for Nanai, no way.

Guard Dog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
nanai stil runs the ball back like a ballerina he should run the ball back like ***** if he ever wants to see 1st grade again imo

bLaQDoG..

Kennel Legend
Gilded
Reaction score
Don't know about Smith, but Nanai is nothing more than a back-up player.

Nick Taylor on the other hand, I think will become a First Grade player very soon, unlikely here at the Dogs' though.

He seems like one of the most composed footballers in that team. He would make a very smooth transition into First Grade from what I saw in that game.

LebaneseBulldog

Bulldogs
Reaction score
Don't know about Smith, but Nanai is nothing more than a back-up player.

Nick Taylor on the other hand, I think will become a First Grade player very soon, unlikely here at the Dogs' though.

He seems like one of the most composed footballers in that team. He would make a very smooth transition into First Grade from what I saw in that game.
YOu going to the game?

LebaneseBulldog

Bulldogs
Reaction score
Yes. It's gone now. Hopefully to a Parramatta Eel who will witness the worst game of his life.
bahahaha you shoulda of sold it to one of them for triple the price :p

bahah i went past parra/guilford/merrylands.punchbowl etc in morning bandwagon out in full force lol. This car had about 10 flags on it i was like why dont u stick one in your exhaust pipe aswell :p

bLaQDoG..

Kennel Legend
Gilded
Reaction score
I've been stuck inside my house all day, and don't plan on leaving anytime soon. There's a house down my road flooded in blue and gold - and that's minus every second car with a Parra flag. Praying they lose.

LebaneseBulldog

Bulldogs
Reaction score
I've been stuck inside my house all day, and don't plan on leaving anytime soon. There's a house down my road flooded in blue and gold - and that's minus every second car with a Parra flag. Praying they lose.
LOL is that the one where this guy is selling car **** for 3 dollars. There are 2 houses in Guildford opposite each other, one has heaps f streamers and one is selling car flags

LOL @ the petrol station some knob is selling merchandise

habibz

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Smith- not at all thats why green and halatau are coming so they cover ennis if needed

Nanai- Not even at park football level complete dud

bLaQDoG..

Kennel Legend
Gilded
Reaction score
LOL is that the one where this guy is selling car **** for 3 dollars. There are 2 houses in Guildford opposite each other, one has heaps f streamers and one is selling car flags

LOL @ the petrol station some knob is selling merchandise
Are you kidding me??

FMD this is why I hate living here. I had no idea tbh I've been in hiding lol

Dognacious

Kennel Immortal
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
NF Draft Champion
Reaction score
Heka did nothing for me to wish they could fit him in the FG side. Hes very no frills. Not up to the centre/wing combos ahead of him (Goodwin/Morris and Turner/Idris).

Utai at times made me sigh. Some of his trademark bash and barges were great to watch. Sad he cant defend.

bLaQDoG..

Kennel Legend
Gilded
Reaction score
bahahahaa i even saw it and i only was passing it :p

LOL there all out there in their force but :p
If the Storm win tonight, I'm buying a massive Storm flag and sticking it on my car just to burn them all tbh.

craig

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
one set of 6 in about 62nd minute smith made every tackle in the set one on one.then forced them to make the mistake. great player has been good for few years now in lower grades. there outside man for bulls are terrible in defence especially heka and wini.

Status
Not open for further replies.