2010 Membership Mega-thread

What Membership are you likely to get for 2010 ?

• I will not commit until it gets closer to kickoff next year !

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

bulldogs2010

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
option 2 for me.

Was in Cat. 1 but after meeting some of you and enjoying a pretty good night in the army on Friday, I'd be more than happy to join the kennel next year.:grinning:

B

Bargache

I've never had a mebership but still gone to most games, except this year coz I spent two months overseas. My mates want Cat 1 but I'll be convincing them to get kennel as we've spent most of our time around there anyway.

Hopefully next season I'll get to meet you guys properly and enjoy more of your crazy arse company!

craig

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
i will be downgrading to the cheapest from the dearest. reason is they always bring out deals during the year that stuff you up. giving free tickets out and stuff. its pointless cos the section is full so ya friends cant sit there with you. got no idea how much the cheapest is but im on it

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
I'm seriously considering getting Kennel Membership next year, but I have to wait and see where the matches are held, and what days, as I can't attend Friday or Monday matches.

If all works out and it's cost effective I'll probably get it.

ByRd

DOGGIE ARMY
Reaction score
kennel no questions asked.

was great sitting with everyone and cant wait to do it all again in 2010 baby
Amen to that, also with the 2 BIG banners being made over the off season plus more work being done the kennel will only get better

ByRd

DOGGIE ARMY
Reaction score
Does anyone else have friends who probably wouldn't buy a membership, meaning they'd be attending majority of the games alone? Purchasing a Kennel membership is something I definately want to do but convincing some of my mates seems hopeless. Thoughts? Has/Does anybody else attend(ed) some games alone? Am i just whinging?
man if you are going to get a membership join the kennel and who cares if you can alone, you will make plenty of mates during games and you wont feel left out, we are very welcoming and always encourage new members

Chicharito

DOGGIES ARMY!!!
Reaction score
Does anyone else have friends who probably wouldn't buy a membership, meaning they'd be attending majority of the games alone? Purchasing a Kennel membership is something I definately want to do but convincing some of my mates seems hopeless. Thoughts? Has/Does anybody else attend(ed) some games alone? Am i just whinging?
to be honest mate when first joined the kennel i didnt really know anybody but it was very easy to make friends there...the boys and girls are very welcoming :grinning:

Costaki10

Bulldogs Army
Reaction score
hey im looking on joining the kennel next year , i have sit with the army the last few games and i really like it just wanted to no some info on prices and how it works with away games ?
ill be 16 next year so how much ?
this year the price for a kennel membership was $220 im sure if they will change it for next year

i didnt know anyone at the start of the season and now have made some great friends, once you meet everyone its easy to go to games on your own as i have done a few times this year

bulldogs2010

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
to be honest mate when first joined the kennel i didnt really know anybody but it was very easy to make friends there...the boys and girls are very welcoming :grinning:
Sounds no nice...I think I belong here:p

And WiguM, his spot on. They are very welcoming.:grinning:

purpleskittles

Kennel Established
Reaction score
The kennel is very welcoming =) on the proviso you bring us lots of lollies and chocolate! Jks... Nah all are welcome... Even if you come alone you will meet so many people that you won't really be alone!

BM-dog

Tough person
Reaction score
didn't get a membership this year because uni and other stuff meant i couldn't get to enough games to make it worth it. i'm going to sign up for next year though, since i'm doing honours so my schedule will be more flexible. haven't decided which category to go for yet, i'll have a look at the pricing when it comes out.

(do we know when memberships will go on sale, btw? rabbitohs have got theirs available already.)

Ghost of Dime

Future1stGrader
Reaction score
Interstate membership again- but will be trying to get down to Sydney for a couple of games at least, next year.

sgodllubsti

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
if the bulldogs continue to have a home game in qld,id like them to consider the interstate membership option be given a ticket for that game.

at the moment interstate and country options only have benifits if you travel to syd

Hog

The War Pig
Reaction score
The Hog will be moving to the kennel next year from aisle 131.

ByRd

DOGGIE ARMY
Reaction score
welcome aboard, you will have a great time

Hog

The War Pig
Reaction score
welcome aboard, you will have a great time
Thats why i'm moving, me and my mate had so much more fun at the away games because we were with the army, so we decided we must move.

Bakes

The REAL Bakes
Reaction score
I have a Country Membership and will get the same again in 2010

Status
Not open for further replies.