Ricky: Why I sacked Kimmorley

Status
Not open for further replies.
G

giant

bk for captain in 2010 and a career at the dogs long term he has my vote for champion player/person/attitude would be a great addition to our clubs future

well done

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
bk for captain in 2010 and a career at the dogs long term he has my vote for champion player/person/attitude would be a great addition to our clubs future

What's your problem with Ryan? THink he has served the dogs better and has shown his love for the dogs more then Kimmorley, who will be team number 8 for him?

Is he loyal to all those who came before us?

Captain means more then just a C next to your name

G

giant

What's your problem with Ryan? THink he has served the dogs better and has shown his love for the dogs more then Kimmorley, who will be team number 8 for him?

Is he loyal to all those who came before us?

Captain means more then just a C next to your name
his form plain and simple has been very poor imo so if it loyalty patten haz should have got it in 05 not ryan.he make simple errors that you expect some1 on debut to make but he seems to make those same mistakes week in week out it might be the pressure of ' c ' next to his name thats not helping him on the paddock

mearsey

panania raised
Reaction score
Two words Ricky : sour grapes .

Ask Sharks supporters what they think , they love Noddy , they miss him too , after seeing first hand Stuarts efforts on the turps - if I were him I WOULDN'T be bagging anyone

bulldogs2010

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
how can a coach choke?? aus would have lost the final whether stuart was coaching or not. The coach doesnt play for the team, he only guides them before the game and then once on the field he relays msgs via a trainer lol.
Hani, don't argue.

MattO knows all.:o

Hog

The War Pig
Reaction score
I'd rather come second and get knocked out in the prelims then come tied last like the 40 year old virgins!
Noddy is awesome

well done

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
I'd rather come second and get knocked out in the prelims then come tied last like the 40 year old virgins!
Noddy is awesome

thats what they all said when he first came to a club

Matty

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
this is a spineless attack on Kimmorley because Stuart knows that Kimmorley has no avenue of responding in the near future. Stuart should have shown balls and said this before the big match...but no, the most gutless man in rugby league comes out after the game in which Kimmorley took the field with a busted face to launch an attack on someone who proved Stuart wrong. Kimmorley was sacked by Stuart and the Sharks drop from 3rd to 15th, while we go from 16th to 2nd. Stuart can't say anything about choking in big games. In his coaching career he has coached 3 grand finals. He lost 2 of them, and the only one he won will always have a question mark over it. Stuart, you are a joke. I can't wait till we take on the Sharks next year now...i'm sure Kimmorley will have this article pinned up before that game.

Matty

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
and i've read Kimmorley's article and he said nothing bad about Stuart at all. All he said was that he is much happier with his time at the Dogs. Stuart is a gutless fool.

mearsey

panania raised
Reaction score
Has anyone checked out the sharks chat site ? There is a dogs supporter on there who calls himself " Sandman 77 " and is just giving it to all the sharkies fans , on the thread ricky v kimmorley

jen

Pleasing YOU since 1990'
Reaction score
Dear Ricky.
**** you.

xox. :grinning:

VAI

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Has anyone checked out the sharks chat site ? There is a dogs supporter on there who calls himself " Sandman 77 " and is just giving it to all the sharkies fans , on the thread ricky v kimmorley
yeah, he use to be a member here too before getting a permanent ban

nice chap, quiet, unassuming, racist ****.....geez i miss his input

i've no doubt he's giving them heaps, he was pretty good at trolling

:p

D_sab

Ballboy
Reaction score
kimmorley did play pretty crap. lol

Oh well let ricky have his little rant. It's true that he didn't deliver but I wouldn't go as far as bringing back something from 5 years ago.

but on the night, brett played pretty el crappo. Nothing kicks.

oh well better luck next year and most ppl seem to base our success this year on results... I'm more focused on the turnaround of the club and the off-field things. I base it on that, and last nights club of the year award was a testament to this.

bulldogs2010

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I wouldn't say his not a big game player.

He could've done a much better job last Friday but I'm sure he'd be the first to admit he wasn't on song.

Ben Roberts didn't really help him out either tbh.

Ricky, as much as I don't like this rant and though it probably isn't true, he has the facts to make it seem that way.

2005, lost origin
2007, lost origin
2008, lost preliminary final
2009, lost preliminary final

I'm not agreeing with Ricky but I can see why he can say what he said. I think Kimmorley started it anyway.

Bulldog Bandit

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Ricky Stuart is a tool!! I cant believe that he mentions in his article that BK is not a big game player & basically that he chokes in the big games that matter. Now thats the pot calling the kettle black. Can anyone remember the 1999 preliminary semi final when Ricky played for us & we were playing against the Storm (the same side that won the premiership against St George & the same side that Noddy played for). Well for those of you who dont exactly remember we were winning that game by 2 points with less than 10 mins on the clock & we had the ball in there 10 basically we had the game won & would"ve played St George in the GF. Well on the 5th Stuart had the ball & put on the most ridiculous kick straight into Geyers hands & he raced away for a 90m try to win the game for the Storm. Now thats what you call choking in a big game. Im still pissed about that day. fark u Ricky you cost the Bulldogs a chance at the 1999 Premiership.

S4Sonny

Ooh Ahh Cantona
Reaction score
He & Zappia were smoking bong when they didn't Goodwin & sacked Kimmorley.

Berries

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
lol @ not being a big game player. Lockeyer has lost a ****load of finals matches but does it make him not a big game player? You cant win every big game, theres 16 blokes next to you and 17 against you..

Status
Not open for further replies.