Not open for further replies.

tyl0r

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
wasnt idris just winded... he has been found out... hope he improves

Vladamir

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
idris is only what 18 it was his first preliminary final did decently seeing as the entire team seemed to have a bad night

Özil

Hava Nagila
Reaction score
dont think you can blame idris for his missed tackles... it looked like he injured his arm when making a tackle

TomB

Waterboy
Reaction score
The dogs played how they could considering the incidents in the first half that knocked around a few players. The dogs lost because the eels played great in the second, and the dogs played weak in the second.

Kimmorley played how he could considering. I'd like to see you with a knocked up face and a titanium plate inserted into it. I bet that at the first sight of Hindmarsh, fluffy fluffy, grothe, or Cayless running at you you would **** yourself. Kimmorley played well, not 100% but at the same time he wasn't 100%

The first half was so f-ing epic that it was almost sureal. I think the toll of the first half hit the dogs in the second, along with tired legs, and a protectionist attitude trying to keep a slim 6 point lead.

Eels played bloody good, and considering the dogs only lost by 10, says a lot about the effort they put in against a side who could have piled on 30+ on the dogs:sleepy:

regarding Idris, like everyone says, HE IS FRICKEN 18! GIVE THE KID (REMEMBER HE IS A KID!) GIVE THE KID RESPECT. HE'S RUNNING AROUND WITH LEGENDS...who are you running around with? that's right, your mate fat Joe the part time shift worker lol

GATE7

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Idris has been good for us all year. He willl only get better. They need to work on his fitness and positional play in the offseason.
People should stop bagging out a 19 yr old kid has done well for us this year.
I can find 10 other reasons why we lost to parrascum.

Last edited by a moderator:

sgodllubsti

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
idris played as well as he could have, same for kimmorley.
the thing that detracts from idris, is maybe his overall fitness could be improved on

Kaz

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Idris wasn't hurt, his defence was found out weeks & weeks ago.

Kaz

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
The kid is 18 and was playing SG Ball last you YOU knucklehead. This thread is all about you. YOU are the knucklehead.

Idris' body is transforming from a Shot putters/Javelin throwers body to a league player.

Have you any idea the different physiques needed?

Give Idris this offseason and you'll be eating your words. Two years max and he will monster all!

lol you are a fool!

Oh please.

It's not like he's never played league before or never done weights.

Just face facts, he was sh!t last night & has shown signs of not being able to defend properly for weeks.

roberts_6_leb

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
i didnt even think idris played bad...lol, it was because patten went off, causing too much pressure on him, and because inu had quick steps, whereas idris's body is really big

Doggiez08

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Why is it when we lose someone has to be blamed in some way. We just got beat by a better team on the night. It happens. I'm just so proud of the guys and proud to be a Bulldogs supporter

tyl0r

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
so hard to defend the parramatta style of play, so many offloads and broken play running...

Bob dog

Hectik defence
Premium Member
Reaction score
We might of lacked passion but Parra went out to play really dirty football and take players out, there is no way Hayne should be allowed to play next week.

craig

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
fui was on thats what killed us. daniel anderson used him to perfection. fui came on with ten to go a little fresh and he nailed us in the end. idris was rubbish in defence as he has been all year. he'll be better next year i hope. i hope they get so farked up next week scum bags

craig

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Why is it when we lose someone has to be blamed in some way. We just got beat by a better team on the night. It happens. I'm just so proud of the guys and proud to be a Bulldogs supporter
thats it look where we came from. last to major semi. well done to the boys parra were on. they are on a roll. the dogs got way too tired from the great defence in first half. and parra nailed us in the end from it.

proud to be a bulldog win or lose

BulldogStar

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
People blaming individual players for the loss are idiots. Every player gave it there all last night. We were outplayed by a better team.

I am so incredibly proud of our team. We didnt go out soft and choking like the Dragons. We gave them everything we could with everything that went against us

Mitch Connor

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
Winitana copped the same rubbish from people about his D.

The_General

Kennel Established
Reaction score
When the Eels were allowed to offload something like 50 times it is obviously going to take its toll on us. And it's no secret Jamal isn't the fittest bloke around so obviously he struggled a bit. Plus like other people have said he was injured and had to defend without El Masri outside him (who gives him most of his direction in defence).

Cut the kid some slack. All the losers bagging him out were probably the same people jizzing their pants when he scored the 1st try of the season.

-alex-

fiesty midget
Reaction score
And you do realize that 99.9% of player who are playing in the NRL have played Rugby league/union for the majority of thier lives. The have a built in passion for the game they play, Idris is only playing for the money not something he grew up with.

Do I have any idea the physical requirements, I played union in highschool and was approach by one of Manlys feeder clubs to play league. I drilled players much bigger than me, why cause I know how to tackle. Most afternoons you could find me in the park with one of my close mates & teammate smashing the hell out of each other.

Give Idris the offseason... A players fitness should naturally improve throughtout the season, however his has not, obviously he is doing something that is working against all the training he is doing... and that is going out and getting on the booze.... how is an offseason going to improve this? He has to wake up to himself just like Roberts did this season and give up the bling bling lifestlye. This age bs is wearing a bit thin Mortimer is what 20 and he works hard at his game, he knows what he want to do and that is play league, finaical rewards are not his ultimate goal but they will be a nice benefit. Idris however is on record as saying he only wanted to earn enough to by a van to cruise around in.

look at the recent history of players at the club that had potential but were too lost in the bling to work hard at what is a very lucrative job. Mason ...he pissed his career up a wall, Matuai what suspended for 2 years, Koups playing reggies for a looser club etc.

About Idris developing, yes he needs time to develop and learn the game, but 1st grade is not the place to be doing this, we have Barba another player with potental to be good however he's cosigned to reggies to develop his game, why is this not done with Idris? it is very clear his tackling technique is very poor either grabbing, or trying to shouder charge ( which as seen tonight if done with a poor technique will end up resulting in injuies to himself, really the only player in recent history that could pull off shoulder charges effectively was SBW). It would be foolish to think that the dogs coaching staff have not been working with him on tackling however he seems not to be listening as he has not even shown a glimpse of trying to tackle in an orthodox manner.

But hey these things are all make believe cause I am a knuckleheaded fool with no idea.
i stopped reading after that highlighted part..

fark you're a dumbass, gtfo of this forum you pest.. wtf do you know about the motives of player?

keep such farking stupid remarks to yourself you brainless twat

Status
Not open for further replies.