Bulldogs V Eels matchups

Status
Not open for further replies.

filto666

Doginator
Reaction score
Hannant V Moi Moi
- The one everyone is looking forward to. Im thinking Hannant has something to prove after Moi Moi got the edge last game, and im sure he wants to prove why he won Prop of the year. Hannant has the big game experience (premiership + origin) look for a blinder.

Ryan V Hindmarsh
- Great mates off the field, have played together in the past, both know how import this match is to both the fans, the ex players and their respective clubs. Im hoping they give it to each other from the first tackle!

Hayne V Patten
- Dally M, best form player in NRL, been labeled a freak who cannot be stopped Vs One of the most under rated players in the NRL. Hayne is the best in the world at the moment but Patten will be a handful for the Eels is they dont come prepared.

Anyone other matchups people are looking forward to?

filto666

Doginator
Reaction score
Morris V Reddy
Good call, i must admit Reddy is looking good.

Im very confident Morris can get over him though, i honestly believe we have the best left hand attack in the NRL.

Darbas

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I dont doubt we can get outside Grothe pretty easily but Reddy has covered for him many times so Morris will have to back up on the inside incase Goodwin passes it back in.

Dingo

Go the dogs
Gilded
Reaction score
I am looking forward to the arm wrestle. The bulldogs really need to hunt as a pack and hit the eels hard stopping offloads and second phases. Also Kick deep into the corners surround and smash Hayne.

filto666

Doginator
Reaction score
I dont doubt we can get outside Grothe pretty easily but Reddy has covered for him many times so Morris will have to back up on the inside incase Goodwin passes it back in.
If Roberts can get outside his defender with his palm which he is very capable of, Grothe tends to come in (try he scored where he came in and intercepted against STCHOKE).
If the ball gets out to Bryson then he aint gonna be stopped with support such as Morris on the inside. Watching 2 of the leading try scorers come at you will play with your defensive mind, muhahaha.

MAL75E

Man Of The Match
Reaction score
Jus cant wait for the game 5 more day wohooooo

filto666

Doginator
Reaction score
roberts vs mortimer daaaaaaaaaahhhhhh
DAHHHHHH??? why is this a good matchup???

Mortimer is going to be playing injured and Beastwood is going to hit him that hard that there wont be a chance for a matchup!

DAHHHHHHH

Maza

Reaction score
I have faith in the boys but I can't see one of our own putting one on Fui! That guy is a tank its crazy.

Individual match ups will be good to look at, but slowing down the play the ball and stopping those offloads will be our teams priority come Friday night.

Can't wait.

roberts_6_leb

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
DAHHHHHH??? why is this a good matchup???

Mortimer is going to be playing injured and Beastwood is going to hit him that hard that there wont be a chance for a matchup!

DAHHHHHHH
lmao, in my books it is still DAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHH:D

craig

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
bulldogs fans vs eels fans. we will dominate the night cos they will have nothing to cheer about. patto is going to school hayne on how to be a top shelf fullback

_G-Dog_

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Burt VS El Masri
Two of the biggest & fastest wingers in the comp. Both are dangerous in broken play and can score from anywhere on the park. Give them space at your peril.

Status
Not open for further replies.