Bring on the Bulldogs!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dogged

Waterboy
Reaction score
Did you hear the chant those Parra scum supporters challenged us with last night. It's time for all Bulldogs supporters to rally. There is not much we can do on the field however we can show them which team has the most support off the field. Each one of us must get behind our team and be at Fridays game and show those Parra supporters which club has the strongest supporter base and help our team blast those nasty eels off the park.

I can sniff another Premiership, lets be there to witness next weeks victory. Lets seek revenge for 07.

Chappo

Bulldog Pride
Reaction score
I can't wait to taste their tears after we end their finals dream

smarty

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
i can't wait to see the atmosphere at next week's game. 100 times the panther's game in 04!!

K E

The Bart, The
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
I have 3 Parra supporters in my phonebook. All 3 happened to message and/or call me last night.

Please, Bulldogs. Smash those faggot fishes/eels.

~stacie

Michael Ennis ♥
Reaction score
I absolutely can not WAIT for this game! It's going to be EPIC!!

Dogzkill4eva

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
BUMPED, i have confident in the BOYS to win, cant wait

WE STOP HAYNE = WE STOP EELS, eels are useless without Hayne

craig

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
if your a real bulldogs fan you'll get off ya arse and get to the game and not watch it on a tv. no excuses this is it only thing bigger then this game would be dogs saints grand final. bulldogs played these scumbags into form so lets play them out of the comp for 09.

Bakes

The REAL Bakes
Reaction score
Right now, tomorrow and Monday the eels players will be sore from last nights game.
Our boys will be much fresher come next Friday

ByRd

DOGGIE ARMY
Reaction score
I was at the game last night and when i heard that chant i just started laughing and got up and turned around and told them to "Bring it" loll cant wait

Dogzkill4eva

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Right now, tomorrow and Monday the eels players will be sore from last nights game.
Our boys will be much fresher come next Friday
true, with our 2 weeks rest we will be more better than eels, that gives us an advantage over them

ByRd

DOGGIE ARMY
Reaction score
The rest is over-rated, they have been playing weekly all year long and it wont be a problem, they have a full wk which is alot of time.

The wk off was good cause we had Noddys injury but i dont think it will give us any major advantage.

The Detailer

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
bring it cant wait, will be the biggest crowd in a semi ever, please let there be a repeat of 1998, i want us to smash them all over the park, we can start a chat of our own come friday night it can go somthing like this" PARRA TAKE IT UP THE ARSE TO DAH TO DAH" all as one we will get our boys home!! fk man cant wait, do tickets go on sale from ticketek on tuesday morning at 9am??

filto666

Doginator
Reaction score
Im tipping big games from Hannant and Stagg, both have plenty of finals experience with the Broncs aswell as Origin, Fui Fui got the edge last game and i dont think the Prop of the year is going to forget this.

Hazem is due for a blinder, Im tipping a late try to the legend himself and a kick to win the game to seal the deal and book us another GF for the mighty blue and white!

Can you imagine the Dogs fans watching Hazem convert his own try from the sideline to book us a GF. Can anyone say MAYHEM! I think i just had a heart pulpatation. :grinning:

Dognacious

Kennel Immortal
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
NF Draft Champion
Reaction score
BUMPED, i have confident in the BOYS to win, cant wait

WE STOP HAYNE = WE STOP EELS, eels are useless without Hayne
Lol at your BUMPED. It was 7 minutes since the post before yours. Massive BUMP. lol

Will be an awesome game no doubt

Memberberries

Desball 4 life
Gilded
Reaction score
Parramatta are walking into a trap

its going to be the Canterbury Broncos vs the Brisbane Broncos in the GF

Captain Kickass

Dirtbag Lifecoach
Reaction score
OUT !
Inu - Hamstring injury. Unlikely.
Wright - Inu's replacement ... did an ankle and out for season.

IN DOUBT !
Mortimer - 50/50. MRI scans this week on hip. Physio and rehab most of the week.

SUSPECT !
Hindmarsh - Aggravating ongoing Toe arthritis on right foot.
#13 (forgot name) - Right shoulder hurt last night, but should still play.

Anyone else ?

Status
Not open for further replies.