Not open for further replies.

Dognacious

Kennel Immortal
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
NF Draft Champion
Reaction score
We have beaten everyone thats left in the finals at least once this year.

We easily beat Melbourne and Broncos and we all know we beat St George. We smashed Eels 48-18 in round 6, but its fair to say they are a better team now than then and they beat us once since then.

I think the week off was exactly what we needed this time, and the extra game played might show on the Eels late in each half, when we usually go best.

Will be cracker of a game and if Eels lose, which i think they will, they can be happy to come from competing for the spoon at 5-10 to being 1 game from the GF.

K E

The Bart, The
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Parra have played good for a total of about 30 mins in their last 3 games. They can't play the full 80.
BANG! The difference between us an Pooftamatta.

Granted we don't always play for the full 80 too, but we are stubborn MF'ers that just won't go away. We know how to grind a team into submission, turn them over and have our way with them. The defence displayed last week was brilliant. We can and will grind a win next Friday.

Belmorian

Waterboy
Reaction score
I have no doubt we can beat parra,we are the more complete side.They are on a high nevertheless,however i was not convinced by last nights performance.The titans were pathetic and didn't play by any means semifinals footy,the tigers would of performed better.I genuinely believe that the dogs have the most potent defense and attack this year than anyone in the comp.The boys will fire up for this one,Canterbury is a semifinals team.

Moore has brought back our belief our morale and our grinding edge back to the family club,after the wooden spoon last year,there is so much emotion and pride being injected into this Canterbury side.There is no way the club is going to let this slip away from them,there is so much hunger in this Canterbury side.

Game Breaker

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
I hear peoppe saying Parra werent that great last night, and they won because the tits were sh1t

Thats true

But the Eels did play on the Sunday before and had to back up on the Friday

Now they have a whole week to prepare, so they'll play even better. So lets not get cocky

Terry Mortimer

Kennel Established
Reaction score
What do u guys think? After watching them tonite, i am deadset terrified of them...
We'll suck the life out of the game. They will need to go backwards to get around us and that means mistakes....We will win

whippet_hound

HOT DOG
Reaction score
one word yes.

detailed reply. depends if the Dogs are switched on unlike last time they played Parra

TOPDAWGZ79

Dont hate *****
Reaction score
What do u guys think? After watching them tonite, i am deadset terrified of them...
Quit this jibba jabba, you are disgrace to the man race huurrrrahhh

Should we respect the eels based on their form? maybe, a little bit.

Should we fear the eels? HELL NO GET SOME NUTS!!!

We have the TEAM to take out anyone in the league just depends on whether we show up with our A game for the next two weeks.

Keep the faith, I know our team wants to send out Hazem like the champion he is

HUUURRAHHHHHH

bulldogs2010

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I hear peoppe saying Parra werent that great last night, and they won because the tits were sh1t

Thats true

But the Eels did play on the Sunday before and had to back up on the Friday

Now they have a whole week to prepare, so they'll play even better. So lets not get cocky
I believe we will win simply cause we're the fresher team.

You can only keep the adrenaline and exciting form up for so long. I think we have a much tougher forward pack who will give the space to our outside backs.

I'm telling you mate, the week off will end up as a huge benefit for us. This is Parramatta's 4th game in 22 days, they can't keep this ride going.

The better team will win.

mearsey

panania raised
Reaction score
Lets put pressure on them mentally and take the pressure off us . I was there in '98 , sitting in bay 56 - copping a spray from parrasites when we were down 18-2 with 10 to go , one of my mates had seen enough and left . Then all of a sudden we came back and smashed them . When polla mounter attemped that late field goal at 18 all ( which was soooo close ) my best mate ran on the pitch ; convinced the ball went over and we had won . Unfortunately for him it didnt and he got kicked out lol . I met up with him for a victory drink later - both of us bound for the gf ; he was best man at my wedding last year - dogs for life !!!!!!!!!!!
Now you cant tell me the ghosts of the day still dont haunt the parramatta football club

DOG18S

Waterboy
Reaction score
Will be a close game but the Dogs can win it. I think the Broncos - Storm game will be a lot harder game - and whichever team that wins that will go to the GF battered.

_BT_

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Lets put pressure on them mentally and take the pressure off us . I was there in '98 , sitting in bay 56 - copping a spray from parrasites when we were down 18-2 with 10 to go , one of my mates had seen enough and left . Then all of a sudden we came back and smashed them . When polla mounter attemped that late field goal at 18 all ( which was soooo close ) my best mate ran on the pitch ; convinced the ball went over and we had won . Unfortunately for him it didnt and he got kicked out lol . I met up with him for a victory drink later - both of us bound for the gf ; he was best man at my wedding last year - dogs for life !!!!!!!!!!!
Now you cant tell me the ghosts of the day still dont haunt the parramatta football club
yeah, i was there as well, getting hammered by a bunch of parra fans who were friends of a work mate of mine who had a spare ticket for me. What sweet, sweet redemption. I knew that with what we did the week before against the Knights 0-18 at half time? that we could make a come back.

LebaneseBulldog

Bulldogs
Reaction score
What juggernaut? psssht we can belt them easily, depends how they turn up on the day, like when we didnt turn up last time we vsd them and the time before that they didnt turn up, anything is possible :grinning:

J-H13

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Were gonna get pumped LOL waits for all the comments back

piggy

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Parra is no doubt the real deal. They have a balanced team across the field with plenty of strike players. We need to really do a job on their forwards, particularly fui fui, stopping their off loads and quick play the balls. No stupid penalties. Controlling the ball and playing out the sets are important but we need to also move the ball around. one out running will not win us this game.

craig

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
david stagg was out injured last time we played them. we are a much better team with him playing bulldogs will stop these scumbags f

Status
Not open for further replies.