Bulldogs vs Parra/Gold Coast at ANZ week 3 saturday

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bakes

The REAL Bakes
Reaction score
Eels or Titans. Either way they are not going to beat the Mighty Bulldogs!

Achilles

Back to Belmore
Reaction score
I think we can beat both teams but titans will be easier. The eels might take to much out of us. It will be a big battle.
What time is kick off and is it at SFS OR ANZ STADIUM

PuLsAqUeEn

GregEastwood♥
Reaction score
According to the NRL website a decision on which days both Finals will be played will be made after week 2.

Week Three: Preliminary Finals
The highest qualifying teams (after re-ranking following week 1 results) in each match (winners 1 & 2) will host in their home Region.

The following Regions and venues may qualify to host a Final in Week 3:

New South Wales/ACT:
All Teams: Sydney Football Stadium, ANZ Stadium

Queensland:
South East Queensland Region: Suncorp Stadium
North Queensland Region: Dairy Farmers Stadium

Victoria:
Melbourne: Etihad Stadium, MCG

* A decision on which days both Finals will be played will be made following the completion of Week 2

Christabella

Reaction score
According to the NRL website a decision on which days both Finals will be played will be made after week 2.

Week Three: Preliminary Finals
The highest qualifying teams (after re-ranking following week 1 results) in each match (winners 1 & 2) will host in their home Region.

The following Regions and venues may qualify to host a Final in Week 3:

New South Wales/ACT:
All Teams: Sydney Football Stadium, ANZ Stadium

Queensland:
South East Queensland Region: Suncorp Stadium
North Queensland Region: Dairy Farmers Stadium

Victoria:
Melbourne: Etihad Stadium, MCG

* A decision on which days both Finals will be played will be made following the completion of Week 2
The decision has been forced due to prior stadium commitments - Melbourne CAN'T play on the Friday.

I think the decision on which stadium we play will come after the completion of next weekend as Dogs v Parra would more likely be at ANZ whereas Dogs v GC at the SFS.

smarty

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
The decision has been forced due to prior stadium commitments - Melbourne CAN'T play on the Friday.

I think the decision on which stadium we play will come after the completion of next weekend as Dogs v Parra would more likely be at ANZ whereas Dogs v GC at the SFS.
finally someone clarifies :D thanks :grinning:

also your location should be changing soon!

jimmy_the_greek

Bulldogs Fanatic
Reaction score
I would prefer if we sent Parra out, i am always concerned about when we play them though:(. Don't know what to expect from them and they clearly dominated us in our last encounter, hopefully its a different story now though.

craig

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
we'll smash any team in the comp but hopefully we play titties cos parra always seem to play good against us. fui kills us. but hey it would be sweet this way. bulldogs were there first team they beat on there winning spell we could finish it wen it counts

andoni91

Waterboy
Reaction score
hopefully the week off doesnt slow the players intensity, i am confident we can beat any team but during now and the game kevin moore and the coaching staff have to keep their minds on the job and try get noddy back asap

Chicharito

DOGGIES ARMY!!!
Reaction score
with noddy coming back tbh i dont care who we get...bring em on

Status
Not open for further replies.