corey hughes

Status
Not open for further replies.

mulloway

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
just seen corey talk on fox sports after the game....they asked him what was his best memory of playin the game and his answer was......wait for it......

coming to cronulla......i came for the right reasons.....wtf......

craig

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
he got shafted for the wrong reasons from the dogs. he has a right to be still pissed at them. he was bulldog to the bone played his ass off every week.

PineappleBoy

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I believe if he said "playin for the dogs" right after finishing his career at Cronulla he would have been thought of as a ******.

mulloway

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
so his biggest highlight was going to cronulla and almost getting two wooden spoons ina row....

R

rocky IV

he got shafted for the wrong reasons from the dogs. he has a right to be still pissed at them. he was bulldog to the bone played his ass off every week.
hahahhahhhahhahhahahahahahahaha

he was a **** ****, ennis soo hooker, corey pity run in city country

wake the *** up

DOGGYDOGG

Kennel Established
Reaction score
The whole Hughes clan has become bitter and twisted towards our club.

Argh well, Corey was, is and forever will be a great Bulldogs clubman. Congratulations to him on a great career, thanks for the memories.

PantherPower83

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
just seen corey talk on fox sports after the game....they asked him what was his best memory of playin the game and his answer was......wait for it......

What did you want him to say? Playing for the Bulldogs who ended up letting him go whilst wearing a Sharks jersey after a heart breaking loss?

GATE7

Kennel Established
Reaction score
If the highlight of his career was going to the Sharks then he should be grateful that the Bulldogs were carrying a dud like him for so many years and gave him the opportunity to win a premiership.
Hes just like his uncle and all the Hughes clan....morons who when they dont get their own way they hold a grudge.

bLaQDoG..

Kennel Legend
Gilded
Reaction score
We all know deep down his greatest ever memory was the 2004 Grand Final.

I feel sorry we had to shaft him, and I can understand if he was upset with the way we got rid of him - but let's get real here! Michael Ennis was too good to resist, and it was time to let Corey go. **** answer, but I still have a soft spot for Corey nonetheless.

Farewell and thanks for the memories.

bennyb

Waterboy
Reaction score
i ain't the biggest fan of corey hughes but he would of been better of the bench this year than daniel holdsworth and him and his family have given there heart an soul to the bulldogs club so one more year wouldn't of hurt a guy that gave a 100% every week

Horse

Kennel Addict
Gilded
Reaction score
Worst hooker to ever play 100+ games.

Kim Possible

Kennel Legend
Reaction score

I feel sorry we had to shaft him, and I can understand if he was upset with the way we got rid of him - but let's get real here! Michael Ennis was too good to resist, and it was time to let Corey go. **** answer, but I still have a soft spot for Corey nonetheless.

I think you summed it up pretty good!

Berries

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
The bloke played with a pretty painful injury, plus he just lost in his last game in the final 20 seconds. Im sure he is going to think about the past and talk us up.

S

Snake Jailbird

u wouldnt say that to hs face

Reaction score

Agreed. Plus i think there was a lot of issue between the dogs and the Hughes family which didn't help.

While it probably isn't his best memory, moving to the Sharks was a good move for him, he was able to be closer to home for his family and one of the sponsors has set him up with a job now he's retired.

magdog

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
I'm glad the bitter & twisted little s**t enjoyed his time at Cronulla!

He is lucky we didn't fark him off years earlier, and he would have ended up playing most of his career at Cronulla or at another quality club like Souffs.

OTTO

Playing Pablo
Reaction score
I'm glad the bitter & twisted little s**t enjoyed his time at Cronulla!

He is lucky we didn't fark him off years earlier, and he would have ended up playing most of his career at Cronulla or at another quality club like Souffs.
would have won his last game :p

craig

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
hahahhahhhahhahhahahahahahahaha

he was a **** ****, ennis soo hooker, corey pity run in city country

wake the *** up
good one ya cok head you obviously got no idea. he was a great player for the dogs for a long time. great club man.

grow up buddy

Status
Not open for further replies.