Moore left to defend the troops

Status
Not open for further replies.

MP4 - Eedz

C.O.T.B
Reaction score
lol Eden *sack wacks balls*

you fully know what im trying to say lol!!!

btw did i really say goodwin cant catch lol? i seriously dont remember saying anything like that lol. Could it have been that i was saying catching an attacking contested bomb isnt one of his strengths? Cuz to that i prob would agree, he doesnt have the leap of a say matt sing, izy falau and others but still none the less puts in a good go :grinning:
LOL @ you not remembering saying it ...

you speak enough sh!t to let one slip past the memory bank lol

:p

:love:

rexest

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Poor off field attitude doesn't lose you games

dud players do :(
Kimmorley reckons he can be back within a fortnight, So he could be back for round 2 if we lose this week, Im going to keep repeating that to myself to keep me from going on a ****ing rampage.

MP4 - Eedz

C.O.T.B
Reaction score
Kimmorley reckons he can be back within a fortnight, So he could be back for round 2 if we lose this week, Im going to keep repeating that to myself to keep me from going on a ****ing rampage.
He has to be back in Week 2

We will loss in Week 1 and have no choice but to rush Kimmorley in TBH

craig

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Oh fark off Moore, you have NO fkn idea

Kimmorley would have made no difference .. please

We have been down by 10 many times this year, only difference is Kimmorley can compose the team and bring us 10-6 then 12-10 ...

His great plan was Roberts/Holdsworth FMD Wooden Spoon winning halves combination GREAT FKN WORK d!ckhead
were not a one man team. we didnt lose cos one wasnt there and we didnt lose cos his replacement was on the field. we lost cos they smashed us all over the park and nothing was going our way with the ref.

man comments like yours make me laugh, fancy saying moore has no idea. your the one with no idea ya clown. wake up to yourself

piggy

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
were not a one man team. we didnt lose cos one wasnt there and we didnt lose cos his replacement was on the field. we lost cos they smashed us all over the park and nothing was going our way with the ref.

man comments like yours make me laugh, fancy saying moore has no idea. your the one with no idea ya clown. wake up to yourself
Lets not blame the ref for losing last night. Sure we had little ball, but we also had little ball against the dragons and our defence was A1. The fact is our defence was ordinary and lets face it we have been leaking alot of points lately.

craig

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
not blaming the ref but we had nothing going our way with him. we never do with maxwell he is gay. we simply lost that game cos they offloaded and ran hard and tackled hard all night long. dogs simply werent there. everyone should stop blaming one bloke and take the loss on the chin. forget about it and be pumped up for the finals. we'll be alright they'll get smashed at training all week and be firing for saturday night

Chicharito

DOGGIES ARMY!!!
Reaction score
Oh fark off Moore, you have NO fkn idea

Kimmorley would have made no difference .. please

We have been down by 10 many times this year, only difference is Kimmorley can compose the team and bring us 10-6 then 12-10 ...

His great plan was Roberts/Holdsworth FMD Wooden Spoon winning halves combination GREAT FKN WORK d!ckhead
couldnt agree more...theres no way anyone convince me we wouldve lost against the tigers had kimmorley played

Hansta

Im Bain's Boss!
Reaction score
well then we must be a one man team. We cant win without our halfback :(

BulldogStar

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Im interested to know .. does a player like Morrin eat em up at NSW Cup level ?
Morrin has been playing very well in NSW Cup. Do you understand the gap in quality between 20s and FG? and even 20s and NSW cup

I'm not talking about preformances in the under 20's though. Moore just seems to not want to play guys with little experience period.
You answered your own question. Why would you play people with little experience when the team you choose every week is winning?

Hansta

Im Bain's Boss!
Reaction score
why would you want to choose players from under 20s when they keep getting flogged lol. Barba is the only 1 close to being ready, the rest need quite a bit of work.

Dogzkill4eva

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Noddy said he will be back in a fortnight do we WIN next week get a week of Noddy back for 3rd week of finals, beat that team, go to finals and beat Dragons for the TITLE... SImple as that... i believe we can do it... Go DOGGIES

Moe

Moderatwhore
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
why isnt Moore dissapointed, he should be blasting the sh1t outta em and bring them back down to earth.

Hansta

Im Bain's Boss!
Reaction score
could easily have been complaceny, thinking we will win since the tigers cant make it, or it could be about their minds thinking about next week. The ship hasnt sunk, its just a bit rocky :grinning:

Earthquake

In Des We Trust
Reaction score
Trying to create a try from one tackle is difficult.
Patient build-up.
You've created good yard-age, interesting perspective.
Sunshine has created a form
on the paddock.
We'll get there next week.
You're such a poet, Bulldogs27.

gazza

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
The main problem with last night's game is the lack of ball for so long at the start and nothing went the dogs way for a cosiderable time. That led to too much defensive effort early. There is left the lingering doubt "what if". What if next week we get a fair share of the ball early. Well the other problem last night was dropping the ball, forcing passes on the early tackles and kicking to no place in particular on the 4th tackle. there were so many problems one is left where to start or just hope it comes back together next week. The signs were there in the second half of the warriors game.

Status
Not open for further replies.