Tim Sheens and Bulldogs chances?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dogzkill4eva

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
just heard on channel 10 news that Tigers Coach Tim Sheens dont think we can go all the way without Noddy..

What are your thoughts on this??

rexest

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Winning the gf without noddy? No, Staying alive untill his back in the finals and then winning it yes.

rexest

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Why did they ask him anyway, He brought up how he lost a gf blah blah when he lost his key player in the 90s, No team is the same ********.

lulus91

The North Shore Bulldog
Reaction score
What a pompass, arrogant and lets just say over confidant attitude Tim Sheens has, I hope with all my heart that our boys go out there and fire up in response to that and woop their asses.

Bob dog

Hectik defence
Premium Member
Reaction score
Its already proven we can cope without King Kimmorely, the Storm and Warriors games proved Roberts, Ennis and Holdsworth can provide enough direction around the middle of the park, even if we turn the ball over our defence is tough in desperate times.

BoltingBarba

Nobby's Nuts.
Reaction score
Lol, funny how he's saying we can't win the GF.

Someone please tell me what position his team is currently coming.

He should shut up & concentrate on his on team, they're the one he should be worrying about.

B

Bargache

He should shut up & concentrate on his on team, they're the one he should be worrying about.
Exactly. Well said.

DoGs_R_dA_BeSt™

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
tell him to STFU and leave the underdogs alone, we can comeback and haunt any team GO THE DOGGIESSSSSSSSSSSSS

Dognacious

Kennel Immortal
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
NF Draft Champion
Reaction score
We can win it without bk, but it would be a whole lot easier with him.

DJ1

Ninjadillo
Reaction score
just heard on channel 10 news that Tigers Coach Tim Sheens dont think we can go all the way without Noddy..

What are your thoughts on this??
We stopped all the ganga stuff a couple of years ago Tim.

craig

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
someone needs to remind him his team hasnt made the finals since they won it. and they only went all the way that year cos they were injury free the whole year nearly. and all the big guns were injured for other teams.

phelps_fan

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
No one is saying it is goign to be easy, but I'm remaining confident the team can do it.
I hope they fire up tomorrow night and smash the Tigers. There is nothign I love more than neating the Tigers

BoltingBarba

Nobby's Nuts.
Reaction score
Does anyone know where Tim Sheen's will be parking his car tomorrow? Expect it to be destroyed if it was found.:grinning:

bulldogs2010

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score

He finds it hard to concentrate on his team when he has failed to take them to the finals for now the 4th consecutive year.

DrHouse

Waterboy
Reaction score
Remember when Turvey broke his arm just before the semis in 88? We won the comp without our playmaker........also note he came back for the final.......

Hansta

Im Bain's Boss!
Reaction score
we will win with or without Noddy. Its our destiny.

jimmy_the_greek

Bulldogs Fanatic
Reaction score
I Just became even more fired up for tomorrow's game after Farah's comment. "I hope the dragons win the minor premiership". Hope we turn up tomorrow because it seems like they will.

B

Bargache

The way I see it is we only have to win one game without Noddy. Either the first game of the semi's or if we lose that then the following game. I'm sure we can manage one win. Hopefully he'll then be back for the preliminary final.

Status
Not open for further replies.