NSW Cup Minor Premiers

Status
Not open for further replies.

The_General

Kennel Established
Reaction score
I know this should prob go in the Juniors section but didn't see it posted and thought I would put it here to give the boys some recognition.

After their win on the weekend they are 3 points clear with 1 round to go. Awesome effort by the boys. Hopefully 1st grade can make it a double this weekend!

ByRd

DOGGIE ARMY
Reaction score
Yeh great job and shows further evidence in the turn around by the club. Hopefully 1st in the NRL and 1st in the NSW cup.

phelps_fan

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Congrats to the boys. Lets hope for a double grandfinal

Munnuz 1

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Congrats to them and good luck for the final series

JackTheLad

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Huge congratulations to our reggies. They finished third last last year

TCB-BD

CBBD FTW!
Reaction score
Awesome effort and this side has finally showed the potential it has... well done and good luck for the finals... :D

JackTheLad

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
terry lamb
He was their coach last year as well. I think it is their fitness and low injury toll. He managed to keep most of his squad as first grade kept theirs for the whole year.

rainman

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I know this should prob go in the Juniors section but didn't see it posted and thought I would put it here to give the boys some recognition.

After their win on the weekend they are 3 points clear with 1 round to go. Awesome effort by the boys. Hopefully 1st grade can make it a double this weekend!
have we got a chance to be club champions ?

craig

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
majority of there team was in first grade last year cos our injurys. now they are all back there again so they win. there case is too good for reggies but too **** for 1st grade

Status
Not open for further replies.