Pleasing YOU since 1990'
Reaction score
3.5 hours from sydney,
an KB, i wont take the shine off you.
I just want some kennel tix!!

craig

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
it wont sell out so dont know what ya worried about. ground holds 80000. kennel area anyoe can sit there security dont care.

Mighty_Matt

Waterboy
Reaction score
The only official way to get non member tickets into the kennel is have a kennel member buy them for you and they can only be bought at the football office at homebush. On the day you could buy GA tickets and as people have said get someone with other members cards to meet you outside teh walkway and you use them to get in, but then youll have to stay there.
Im sure people would buy them for you if you didnt have to go all the way to the football office. I have bought them in teh opast, would be so much easier if the club would allow them to be purchased at the bulldog shop in bankstown.

Dognacious

Kennel Immortal
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
NF Draft Champion
Reaction score
weres berries, he would love this :p

btw you can get kennel tickets from the gate.
When i was down for Easter and came to the Souffs match, i asked at the gate for Kennel tickets i could buy, even though i have membership (free GA). They told me it was sold out and they couldnt sell me tickets there.

I walked in, went to the Kennel area like i owned the seat and sat there all night. There were at least 30-40 spare seats in the Kennel and more next to it so nobody missed out on a seat. Best night i had this year, it was awesome, the army go off. And the chanting is hilarious.

Dognacious

Kennel Immortal
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
NF Draft Champion
Reaction score
Her name is plastic
Silicone never looked so good lol

Shes actually a nude model and its very worth seeing. My sig was the tamest pic of her they had.

jen

Pleasing YOU since 1990'
Reaction score
Will come visit you kennelers.
Question.
Is light beer all they sell @ anz?
First time of being 18 there =]

jen

Pleasing YOU since 1990'
Reaction score
Im set!!
Buy me a drink for my birthday scotty?
Vodka please ;D

S

Snake Jailbird

Hey guys!!

Was wondering if theres any kennel tickets anyone could get me for this sunday.
My friend and i have just decided that were heading down from Mudgee and we cant miss this game, coming for my 19th birthday!!!

Would love to be sitting in with you guys & will pay cash @ the game for them :grinning:

Cheers!

xxx
+1, Berries Bitches.

Status
Not open for further replies.