why are the nsw cup boys on first

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hansta

Im Bain's Boss!
Reaction score
I've only seen a few this year! My committment is way down! Its just really inconvenient timing! and Ground and Time changes dont help either! But i love going to the games!

I think its so sad their is such a non-existant crowd! They deserve so much more support, especially with how well they are travelling
true true!! ive only been to 2 games this year :(

thanks for not telling me ur going!!!!! booooo

TCB-BD

CBBD FTW!
Reaction score
It's not that bad mate, they move to Terry Lamb when it rains pretty heavily. The council is very protective of it.
Yeah I know it's not that bad, but you have to agree it hasn't been great this year... below standard due to the rain... and you'd know, you're there regularly and good on you for that :grinning:

B-Train

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Because Gallop and the NRL are a complete joke that are running every facet of the game completely into the ground.

TCB-BD

CBBD FTW!
Reaction score
true true!! ive only been to 2 games this year :(

thanks for not telling me ur going!!!!! booooo
Next year hopefully they'll have all three grades on the same time... and I reckon we should all start a thread of a roll call for NSW Cup.. that way we will know when people are going and who will be there... we can create the Kennel at the Crest ;)

BulldogStar

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
hehe i gots my GF tickets already :blush: but since not many will be around for the nsw cup game we can sit together :love:
i meant the NSW cup finals silly :p i gots my GF tickets ages ago too haha

TCB-BD

CBBD FTW!
Reaction score
oohhhh i get it :p my bad. Let me know if your going and ill make an appearance :p
Roll Call, need I say anymore... we should all try to get to finals games as much as we can, the boys deserve it... GO BULLS... :D

JackTheLad

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
i meant the NSW cup finals silly :p i gots my GF tickets ages ago too haha
The NSW cup grand final is on the same day as the NRL grand final.

NSW Cup Grand final
NYC Grand Final
NRL Grand Final

A triple header

BulldogStar

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
The NSW cup grand final is on the same day as the NRL grand final.

NSW Cup Grand final
NYC Grand Final
NRL Grand Final

A triple header
no ****? haha. i am actually aware of this

FINALS.. you know there are games leading up to the grand final right...

JackTheLad

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
no ****? haha. i am actually aware of this

FINALS.. you know there are games leading up to the grand final right...
Ah padon moi. they are normally at Campbelltown stadium or Leichhardt Oval. Real good venues to watch by the way

Hansta

Im Bain's Boss!
Reaction score
whens the last time the dogs played at leirchhardt grrrr always at ANZ grrrr

craig

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
toyota cup team nothing now with out barba killing it every week. just look at the ladder in that grade and look at the nsw cup ladder. i know which one id rather watch. i come from wollongong so have to get up early to go watch it if my bro is keen.

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
CAN'T WAIT!!!

I get to see a few turnstyles when I enter the stadium, and then 26 of them on the field during Toyota Cup.

WOOHOO!!!

BulldogStar

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
toyota cup team nothing now with out barba killing it every week. just look at the ladder in that grade and look at the nsw cup ladder. i know which one id rather watch. i come from wollongong so have to get up early to go watch it if my bro is keen.
If my memory serves me correctly Barba played NYC against the Cowboys and they still got pumped?

Status
Not open for further replies.