Dogs Vs Warriors Tickets

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bulldogs_Mania

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
sorry if this is in the wrong section but didnt know where else to ask do u all remember an email that was sent by the bulldogs months ago asking if there was someone u wanted to come to the game to give them ur details for free tickets, now wat i was wondering is that when will those tickets be sent out does anyone know or has anyone recieved them

another question i want to being my mum and dad to the game my mum has never been and i thought it would be a good game to take her to we sit in the kennel now i understand that we need to call the club to purchase the tickets for the kennel does anyone know if they are able to send the tickets out or we have to pick them up

craig

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
should recieve the tickets in mail this week. i thought they were just giving all the members 2 free tickets to the game. they can send tickets out or you can pick them up from the club or the box office at the ground

Bulldogs_Mania

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
so they can send out kennel tickets if we r part of the kennel and do they cost normal to wat they advertise at the games

Costaki10

Bulldogs Army
Reaction score
sorry if this is in the wrong section but didnt know where else to ask do u all remember an email that was sent by the bulldogs months ago asking if there was someone u wanted to come to the game to give them ur details for free tickets, now wat i was wondering is that when will those tickets be sent out does anyone know or has anyone recieved them

another question i want to being my mum and dad to the game my mum has never been and i thought it would be a good game to take her to we sit in the kennel now i understand that we need to call the club to purchase the tickets for the kennel does anyone know if they are able to send the tickets out or we have to pick them up

if you wanted the 2 free tickets you had to register for them with your bulldogs members number if you did that you will get the tickets this week. the tickets they give you are only general admin tickets.

if you want your parents to sit in the kennel you will have to buy the tickets

-alex-

fiesty midget
Reaction score
you can normally buy tickets to bay 133 at the stadium

but yeah what costa said, if you wanted the 2 spare tickets its too late now

Bulldogs_Mania

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
cool thanks ive already registered for the tickets but i just wanted to know if anyone has recieved them yet and can we buy kennel tickets at the gates or they need to be from the club

-alex-

fiesty midget
Reaction score
bay 132-133 are the kennel bays

my cousins usually buy tickets for bay 133 at the stadium

Status
Not open for further replies.