north qld

Status
Not open for further replies.

hunt fan

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
where abouts in qld you live??
Like 4 hours West of Brisbane in a big hole that has like one clothes shop that is pretty rubbish and expensive. And now they are building Australia's biggest power station so there is a huge influx of people and it's getting worse. And it is as hot as all buggery.

Özil

Hava Nagila
Reaction score
as north i have been would have been the sunshine coast...

but me and my mates have planned to go to Airlies beach for the new year...

hunt fan

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Umm no Leesee... Chinchilla (otherwise known as a big hole).

Leesee

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Umm no Leesee... Chinchilla (otherwise known as a big hole).
yeah i'll pay that lol.

ozman my family's on the coast. warning about airlie...it's the arsehole of the earth on a **** hot day, and there is no beach

T

TdoggBulldog

yeah i'll pay that lol.

ozman my family's on the coast. warning about airlie...it's the arsehole of the earth on a **** hot day, and there is no beach
you know... i only figured that out the other day....

im like.. umm "wheres the beach around here"

pretty sure i said that to nikki tbh..

then mum pointed the "beach" out to me... umm.. rocks lol..

and i wouldn't swim in that lagoon!

only go to airlie if your going to the islands aswell!

Leesee

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
the lagoon is gross...it's always really hot, little kids pee in it, and my friend found a used condom in there once...i don't go swimming in there lol

Özil

Hava Nagila
Reaction score
right on... well me and my mates are staying at the whitsunday terrace... for 4 days and 3 nights

Leesee

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
airlie's good for a party...chockers with backpackers

T

TdoggBulldog

the lagoon is gross...it's always really hot, little kids pee in it, and my friend found a used condom in there once...i don't go swimming in there lol
yeh neither do i lol... i refuse to swim in there!

T

TdoggBulldog

and mass is awesome! i did jelly wrestling there and they have foam parties and ****.

its fun :grinning: and airlie is soooo easy on i.d :grinning:

Christabella

Reaction score
Just read my reply on the first page of this thread and I should edit that now I have been to Townsville. I enjoyed it so much I will be returning in 2007.

KENNY-DOWALL

The Kiwi Xpress
Reaction score
Townsville had changed a lot when i went there earlier this year. The train station had been moved to just before town as i think i remember that the station was on the other side of town.

I always enjoy my time when i go up north and i hope to go again sometime in 2007.

stiffystephy

Not Guilty, Not Innocent!
Reaction score
i live in the Isa, my life is one big story away from civilisation lol

Leesee

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
oh **** yeah...the isa is shocking! i spent a week there one day lol

T

TdoggBulldog

i always have a soft spot for the isa....

thats my home....its like.. you know as **** as your hometown is.... you love the place anyway <3

Plus i miss the rocket ship in mount isa.... the whirlpool is good... but just isn't a sufficient replacement IMO.

I remember swimming in lake moondara and going underwater and then coming up with a dead turtle floating near my head haha.

stiffystephy

Not Guilty, Not Innocent!
Reaction score
The rocketship is long gone, that thing was like a major safety hazard...lol...but yeah i loved it as well

Mount Isa isnt too bad, i guess when you grow up here as Tahlia said its your home town so you have a soft spot for it, when you have lots of family & friends here and some good memories you do love the place

But then again its **** as well, the lack of shopping and a beach and well the heat and dust and non-greenery sucks but meh, you live with it

T

TdoggBulldog

The rocketship is long gone, that thing was like a major safety hazard...lol...but yeah i loved it as well

Mount Isa isnt too bad, i guess when you grow up here as Tahlia said its your home town so you have a soft spot for it, when you have lots of family & friends here and some good memories you do love the place

But then again its **** as well, the lack of shopping and a beach and well the heat and dust and non-greenery sucks but meh, you live with it
I remember we would go to my grandaddys car yard then go to the rocketship and never take shoes and there were always bindi's.

Last time i went to the isa it was greener than mackay :p

Leesee

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
ffs last time i went to townsville it was greener than brisbane.
i've been offered my old mustering/rouseabout job back...no chance you'd get me in richmond in december anymore. too bloody hot. i've become a bit of a priss since moving to the big smoke, and tbh, havent looked back lol

Status
Not open for further replies.