Bulldogs Clothing Line

Status
Not open for further replies.

craig

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
all the dogs stuff is great just dont like this 18 bull crap all over it especially the black hoodie. its huge 18 on back looks gay. ive got the black base ball cap loos wicked cos the 18 is in black too so cant see it

=Sarah=

Long live MJ
Reaction score
I think souths has some awesome gear compared to ours!

Talltimber

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
The Roosters gear looks to American College for me.
Obviosly something with impact from a young designer with an Australian feel to it would be nice.

What about the club having a competition next year for designers to submit a range?

Paulina..

BrysonGoodwin♥
Reaction score
I LOVE the SSFC range. I like a few of the Roosters gear too, we do need a lot more of an urban range.

Özil

Hava Nagila
Reaction score
i think the club should start a 'berries' range of clothing similar to the newtown jets brand.

OTTO

Playing Pablo
Reaction score
What possessed you to look at anything related to the Roosters? :p

I've heard they are releasing a "comfy at home" range of clothing that their players can wear during the finals, they are designing a special pocket to hold the wooden spoon in.
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA i was crying from laughter !!

i think the club should start a 'berries' range of clothing similar to the newtown jets brand.
Good idea ;)

10 yard line does the Waratahs aswell

Wyzguy

Bulldog Tragic
Reaction score
What possessed you to look at anything related to the Roosters? :p

I've heard they are releasing a "comfy at home" range of clothing that their players can wear during the finals, they are designing a special pocket to hold the wooden sppon in.
sounds like the roosters need the Snuggy - havent seen it advertised with pockets but I am sure spoon could be accomodated.

Z-Dizzle

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I would have to agree with the original blogger... For a start we've gone from a Nike kit sponsor to a Xblades kit sponsor... do you think that young aspiring players want to wear Xblades or Nike???? They are kidding that mob.... I saw the game the other night... the quality of Xblades was sorely lacking... the numbers on half the players backs were coming off.... I know we're in a GFC and all, but fair dinkum, I reckon the Berala Bears would have a better uniform that the Dogs first grade side!!!!!

Numbers wouldnt be done by XBlades, would be done by a Dry Cleaner or an Iron. Or so i would assume

MattO

Rocky Power
Reaction score
Well you should be the marketing and merchandise guru Osman.....

tempo

Pritteee Good
Reaction score
Really? The iron on number are done by Xblade? Do we custom order a new jersey for say when Hickey is starting and off the bench?
That may explain why allhis transfers were falling off last Friday night LOL.

That Easts gear doesn't impress me. Our's is decent but could always be better. The CB35 logo for example is simply not a good font. I'd much rather the original design because it's unique. I'd probably tweak it a touch to give it a current style though.

Status
Not open for further replies.