Have you ever held something in your hand ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

-Kurry-

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
LOL!

Just reminded me of something. I had a smoke in my mouth for about a minute without lighting it. Cold & windy night, so my lips were dry. I took it out to say something to a mate, and it ripped a massive chunk off my lip hahahaha!!! Bleeding went for 45mins.
Thaaaaaat iiis theeee wooooorst! Happens a fair bit, especially when driving with the window down.

Although I do amuse myself by just letting it dangle pointing down off my lip so it looks like magic ;)

Second worst is being distracted and having it burn right down to the butt. And it burns ur lips. I have no idea how it works, i must almost swallow the whole butt, but it happens. :(

Hasoon

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
ill be on the phone while gettign out of the car telling the person on the line to hold up i cant find my phone.

steve1700

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I spent half an hour looking for my beanie was in the hoody part of my jumper i was wearing... Always the last place you look

-Kurry-

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Looking for the car keys everywhere, when you have already put them in the ignition just haven't started the car yet :sleepy:

G

Gladiator.

^^^ lol kurry today i needed to go somewhere, searching high and low for the ute key, after 15min i decided to take my dads, i walk to the ute, and the keys in the door lock LOLZOR!

-alex-

fiesty midget
Reaction score
I do it with my phone all the time!! Ill be freaking out looking for it, thinking I left ot somewhere and Ill be like "ohh nvm its in my hand"

Baby Dogg

|xx| Mzlebsta |xx|
Reaction score
haha
ye sometimes
like wen i go clubbin i put ma phone in my bra... after a few hours when i want to check the time i freak out thinking i lost it, get a friend to call it... next thing you know my chest is vibrating hahaha

Memberberries

Desball 4 life
Gilded
Reaction score
lol that is a trait that weed smokers have

I do that all the time

the funniest time was when I ate a quater pounder and 3 seconds later I forgot I ate it and went searching through the bag for it

it was funny once I realised I already ate it

Memberberries

Desball 4 life
Gilded
Reaction score
haha
ye sometimes
like wen i go clubbin i put ma phone in my bra... after a few hours when i want to check the time i freak out thinking i lost it, get a friend to call it... next thing you know my chest is vibrating hahaha
yeah I hate it when I dax my phone and half an hour later I end up with an errection and I think its because of the drugs but really its because the phone is vibrating in my pants

MP4 - Eedz

C.O.T.B
Reaction score
haha
ye sometimes
:roflol: :roflol: :roflol:

too funny

Who else but me could open a thread which results in a vibrating boob ;)

Kim Possible

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
while looking all over the fkn place for it ?

Then your like "motha ***a it was in my hand this whole time"

pls don't say "its only you" ... pls

and while your at it don't "fail" me either .. "I'm only little"
yessssssssssssssssssss. :sleepy:

mainly with my cellphone. >:(

Status
Not open for further replies.