Bulldogs Team Announced to Face Eels

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hansta

Im Bain's Boss!
Reaction score
lol at people still insisting on not having DJ on the bench. Thank God Moore at least has a brain.

Moe

Moderatwhore
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
Hansta only likes DJ cause he has nice feet :arab:

Hansta

Im Bain's Boss!
Reaction score
and for the sheer fact i can understand why is picking him over the other second rowers and utilities.

If DJ can still make it in a form team like the dogs, he wont find it hard getting a start in most teams.

Moey

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
Based on what i have seen this year, i still cant comprehend how Warburton starts ahead of both Eatswood and Gordon. Gordon and Eastwood provide a crucial link to Idris. Warburton has shown he doesnt have the skills to make a break or offload and create attacking opportunities for Idris.
He has played solid i will admit, but coming up to the Semis, we need both sides opf our attack to be on fire, as at the moment some teams have been trying to figure out ways to shut down our left hand side attack. By playing Gordon and/or Eastwood teams will have a harder time shutting us down.

bugden

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
can you people not read, its a 5 man bench with no indication as to who will drop off.
given the fact that hodgo and hannant can play decent minutes, and given eastwood can also play prop if need be, i think you'll find that one of either the armpit or the mozz will drop off the bench. so for all you yileen lovers, relax!

Fully Sik Drop kick

Abra Kebabra
Reaction score
Gordon has been a real danger off the bench especially in recent times as he has gotten more minutes but Holdsworth is picked ahead of him, im sorry but that is a crazy decision.
agreed, Gordon should be on the bench..

our bench should,be

14. Hickey
15. Gordon
16. Eastwood
17. Armit

Hansta

Im Bain's Boss!
Reaction score
mate not every player needs to be an attacking freak. Gary is doing the job Moore has asked of him. Lobster had pretty much zero attack yet we still went well in 2004 :grinning:

These players are more valuable to a coach, they dont get a mention but every team needs a few of these no nonsense, no frills players

Moe

Moderatwhore
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
Based on what i have seen this year, i still cant comprehend how Warburton starts ahead of both Eatswood and Gordon. Gordon and Eastwood provide a crucial link to Idris. Warburton has shown he doesnt have the skills to make a break or offload and create attacking opportunities for Idris.
He has played solid i will admit, but coming up to the Semis, we need both sides opf our attack to be on fire, as at the moment some teams have been trying to figure out ways to shut down our left hand side attack. By playing Gordon and/or Eastwood teams will have a harder time shutting us down.
True, we do need attack. But defense is what truely wins you games, Gary has proven to be a great defender which is why he is in the team.

K Moore's big focus this year was to make sure we dont miss tackles in the middle (we were hopeless last year), Gary has helped make that happen along with Stagg and Ryan

H

hezbollah solja

yes go hannant, hes bak , and ben barba should be in, cos he made dem win de warriors match

Hansta

Im Bain's Boss!
Reaction score
yes go hannant, hes bak , and ben barba should be in, cos he made dem win de warriors match
OMG this will be interesting,

btw how old are you, because the way you typed that post, i wouldnt say your 15

Moe

Moderatwhore
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
OMG this will be interesting,

btw how old are you, because the way you typed that post, i wouldnt say your 15
G-up for sure Hani.......

Rodzilla

Terry Lamb 1996
Reaction score
i agree with everything hansta has said in the thread

also holdsworth adds much more versatilty to the squad, what the hell is moore to do if ennis or kimmorley get injured and he has a bench of hickey, armit, eastwood and gordon?

Status
Not open for further replies.