the pokies

Status
Not open for further replies.
G

Gladiator.

yea, but how they get around that is by returning like minute "winnings" like you might gamble $1 a spin, and it might return 5c, then 1c etc

they are a con
yea exactly, thats why i said not neccesarily to one person

Berries

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
I knew who a bloke who would suit 1000 dollar wins to try and get it 5 times, it was scary to watch

terrylamb4lyfe

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
saw a woman playing last week at my local, 5 dragons machine. she got a HUGE win and had it up to 4grand.

i was sitting next to her and said, go take it out now!

she sat there and played. i came back in like an hour and a half later and it was down to $600 on the machine......

dont understand why people keep playing after they get a win. if i get anything out of them i withdraw immediately.

terrylamb4lyfe

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
ive lost over the long run more then ive won. i always over gamble if i am drunk though. prob down a few thou over 5 years?

and maybe its just me but im terribly unlucky at the dogs leagues. i always seem to get robbed harder there then anywhere else, makes me feel slightly better though knowing im donating :P

Memberberries

Desball 4 life
Gilded
Reaction score
saw a woman playing last week at my local, 5 dragons machine. she got a HUGE win and had it up to 4grand.

i was sitting next to her and said, go take it out now!

she sat there and played. i came back in like an hour and a half later and it was down to $600 on the machine......

dont understand why people keep playing after they get a win. if i get anything out of them i withdraw immediately.
I can answer that one because I got myself in this boat 6 months ago but never with 4k wins

the reason why people keep playing is because they think they have enough money to back them and surely with so much money up on the screen it has to give the feature again?

its ****ing stupid and I should be able to sue the Government for shoving them in my face everywhere I go

please gamble responsibly they say
hows about stop shoving gambling down our throats and make it illegal?

oh no can't have that! can't have illegal mafias controlling our gambling like 100 years ago

we have a new mafia called the state Governenment to control and make all the money off gambling

Memberberries

Desball 4 life
Gilded
Reaction score
I do drugs, but gambling is wrong.
whats wrong with taking panadol or nurofen?
drugs are legal and we are allowed to take them

yeah gambling is wrong you should know that being islamic and all

M

mofo sixx

whats wrong with taking panadol or nurofen?
drugs are legal and we are allowed to take them

yeah gambling is wrong you should know that being islamic and all
its some dero trying to have a dig @ me,

prolly not hasoon since 1/2 the kennel knows his password

in fact his password exists in this post

:p

Memberberries

Desball 4 life
Gilded
Reaction score
its some dero trying to have a dig @ me,

prolly not hasoon since 1/2 the kennel knows his password

in fact his password exists in this post

:p
what a gutless coward

using someone elses name to have a dig
this ******* must need to use a microscope to see his cock to do something like that

Hasoon

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sorry guy I forgot the world revolves around this mofo sixx jahash.

I withdraw my comment.

Özil

Hava Nagila
Reaction score
when pension day comes... you will see leagues club buses picking up the pensioners, drive them to their local club and waste all their pension pay on the pokies and will have to wait another 2 weeks to get paid again by the government.

M

mofo sixx

when pension day comes... you will see leagues club buses picking up the pensioners, drive them to their local club and waste all their pension pay on the pokies and will have to wait another 2 weeks to get paid again by the government.
if your talking old age pension, is there a problem with them spending their pension how they wish? and is there a problem with the govt paying elderly people after they spent their lives working and paying taxes, it could be the highlight of their week

ffs ozman you make the most brain dead comments sometimes

Özil

Hava Nagila
Reaction score
if your talking old age pension, is there a problem with them spending their pension how they wish? and is there a problem with the govt paying elderly people after they spent their lives working and paying taxes, it could be the highlight of their week

ffs ozman you make the most brain dead comments sometimes
pensioners dont get paid much, some dont even have enough to pay for their medications, bills etc. and have to wait 2 weeks to get their pay.

i find it quite sad that they have to waste all their pension pay in one day playing pokies.

M

mofo sixx

pensioners dont get paid much, some dont even have enough to pay for their medications, bills etc. and have to wait 2 weeks to get their pay.

i find it quite sad that they have to waste all their pension pay in one day playing pokies.
like i said for many, its the highlight of their social calendar,

Memberberries

Desball 4 life
Gilded
Reaction score
like i said for many, its the highlight of their social calendar,
I can see both sides of the argument

but for the elderly there is no excuse for them to enjoy their retirement other ways instead of machines and bingo

even free poker would get boring for them after a while

ouwet

Bulldogs 4 Life
Reaction score
lol yea! i saw a dude win a feature, $270 and he gambled it

lucky he won or i would have been crying

Seen a guy at the pokies underneath the Novotel in Brighton-Le-Sands gamble $1000 and lost... Oh well, sucked in! lol

I use to play pokies quite a bit, but now it's just $50 here or there... Over the last 7 or so years (Since i've been 18) i would obviously be down, by how much? That's anyones guess! No one ever wins playing the Pokies in the long run!

Status
Not open for further replies.