Farah vs Watts

Status
Not open for further replies.

K E

The Bart, The
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Oh, Farah! Harder! YEAH, FARAH! ALMOST THERE!

kimlo

ADMlN
Reaction score
Thats exactly what I was thinking Hahaa

I struggle to find how he elbows him.

This is a thread about Farah and Watts.
Why did ennis have to come into it?

To make sure people still think Ennis is the tougher one, Cause Farah finally showed that he can niggle to, cause apparently these days if you niggle your a good footballer. Lol
Yeah. People seem to think if you niggle you're a great player automtaically. In saying that ennis is a very good player with or without his niggle but his niggle makes him a love hate sort of guy amongst fans. I still think Farah at NRL level anyway is better than Ennis. Farah has the most try assists as a hooker in the history of the game and he still has 8~ years left to play, that's a telling statistic of how talented he is tbh.

Hasoon

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Yeah. People seem to think if you niggle you're a great player automtaically. In saying that ennis is a very good player with or without his niggle but his niggle makes him a love hate sort of guy amongst fans. I still think Farah at NRL level anyway is better than Ennis. Farah has the most try assists as a hooker in the history of the game and he still has 8~ years left to play, that's a telling statistic of how talented he is tbh.
Agree.

MP4 - Eedz

C.O.T.B
Reaction score
Is that for real ?

Ahecee

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
Either way Ennis >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Farah because he wears a dogs jersey :D

In that first scrum Farah must have done something, either that or Watts is a complete psycho.

kimlo

ADMlN
Reaction score

In that first scrum Farah must have done something, either that or Watts is a complete psycho.
There's a youtube link on page 2, Farah didn't do anything. Ennis has a mad haircut :p

kimlo

ADMlN
Reaction score
Is that for real ?
Absolutely, http://203.166.101.37/NRL/index.html Most in NRL history which is the pat 11 years, I can't find stats prior to that.

In every year Farah has played he has had the most try assists in the comp at hooker except for 2008 where he only played 10 game. Since the NRL began in 1998, Farah has had the most try assists as a hooker with 55, from 82 games.
The next closes is Smith on 45 and Payne on 36 however they have played 151 and 121 games respectively on games played to try assists no one comes close.

He also has the 2nd most line breaks assists as hooker in NRL history and again that's from 82 games as opposed to 121 games to the person first in that stat.

Across every position in the game(all players) Farah is 17 on try-assists and 16 in Line Break assists, 1st is Lockyer(167), 2nd Johns(166) but Farah(70) is only 24. Also at hooker 5th for most linebreaks , 9th total tackles made, 4th total tackle breaks made and 3rd most amount of tries scored and he's only at 82 games, by a 250+game career he'll most likely be first on pretty much all those stats.

Say what you like about Farah but he's an amazing player and one of the best in the competition at least at NRL level

the Coyote

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Watts was probably telling Farah he was no.2 behind Ennis :p

Riot87

Waterboy
Reaction score

He is a Ginger Ninja..........

X

XxFoVoSxX

watts got farking OWNED

farah 1
watts 0, zilch, skata, tipota, miden, SIHTIR pah pah gaaaawnnssskiesss

roc-a-fella

Not impressed..
Reaction score
there were people holding onto farah too but he still managed to beat watts' ass

Status
Not open for further replies.