Bulldogs warn Maroons over risking Ben Hannant in State of Origin III

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hansta

Im Bain's Boss!
Reaction score
remember its a warning, coach cant do much if he gets picked. State medical team can rule over a club medical team.

D

dogs_4 lyf

**** QLD. If he cant play On friday for his club, then they can smd and not choose him for SOO. Fair is fair.

YOUNGY

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
those qlder's are a strange lot wanting to play while still recovering from injury! i get the pride in the state crap, but would hannant risk further injury and maybe jeapordise his and the teams chances of playing in the finals to compete in a series which has already been won?

GATE7

Kennel Established
Reaction score
If Queensland play Hannant I will shank that fat fck Meninga.
lol...Man be careful he doesnt knock you off first. Apart from being a big boy Meninga already has a brother in prison for murder...lol

K E

The Bart, The
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
lol...Man be careful he doesnt knock you off first. Apart from being a big boy Meninga already has a brother in prison for murder...lol
I'll divert his attention away with a hambruger or ten.

Chicharito

DOGGIES ARMY!!!
Reaction score
**** QLD. If he cant play On friday for his club, then they can smd and not choose him for SOO. Fair is fair.
x2...why should he play for QLD if he aint fit for his club...mal quit being a selfish bastard and let hannat rest ffs

HazElMagic

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
i am so glad that we have Kevin Moore coz if we had Folkes he would have said Hannant is fine for origin... no wonder we had so many long time injuries........... oh wait if we still had Folkes we wouldn't even have Ben Hannant :p

Bulldog Bandit

Kennel Established
Reaction score
It doesnt matter guys Steve Price has been ruled fit to play so Ben will be fully fit for us for the Parra game.

Queensland and Warriors prop Steve Price is out of quarantine having recovered from the virus that flattened him just a week out from State of Origin III.

Coach Mal Meninga announced that Price would be fit to take his place in the Maroons front row as Queensland attempt a rare series clean sweep at Suncorp Stadium on Wednesday.

Price's inclusion is a massive relief to the Maroons camp after fellow book-ends Petero Civoniceva and Ben Hannant had already been ruled out of the squad with injuries of their own.

Status
Not open for further replies.