Player Update

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chris.P

I'm a Manager
Reaction score
here is the latest

Idris will not be playing this week and will be back for the Titans game.

Hannant to return against Parra.

Warburton is out for 6 weeks with a broken jaw.

Gordon will play centres this weekend with Utai on the wing.

Morrin will be starting(for warburton), Leano will come onto the bench with Heka Nanai being the 18th man.

Not sure who will be replacing Eastwood(yet)..but if Patten plays then i presume Nanai will be on the wing with Utai coming off the bench.

TAHU

Captain
Reaction score
here is the latest

Morrin will be starting(for warburton), Leano will come onto the bench with Heka Nanai being the 18th man.

Not sure who will be replacing Eastwood(yet)..but if Patten plays then i presume Nanai will be on the wing with Utai coming off the bench.[/QUOTE]

That doesnt make sense, Utai is in the team as a centre and Heka is in to replace Goodwin so no Utai will not go to the bench.

Izy

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
Reaction score
Patten will play, the 18th man for a NSW squad always has to play. From what I can remember.

HazElMagic

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
here is the latest

Not sure who will be replacing Eastwood(yet)..but if Patten plays then i presume Nanai will be on the wing with Utai coming off the bench.
Lee Te Maari is travelling over so they will probably put Te Maari in for Eastwood ;)

Paulina..

BrysonGoodwin♥
Reaction score
Hannant in 3 weeks.. God we are missing him SOOO much! If he was playing tomorrow I deadest believe that we would win, that's how much he brings to our team! :(

Terry Mortimer

Kennel Established
Reaction score
here is the latest

Kite must be going really bad? Does anyone know how he's going?

d_eye

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hannant in 3 weeks.. God we are missing him SOOO much! If he was playing tomorrow I deadest believe that we would win, that's how much he brings to our team! :(
That i ssooo true.:(
I keep saying that.
We are so missing that hard working forward. Hopefully muzza keeps playing like his life depends on it, and hodgo lifts his game up again for this one.

K

kanecleal

here is the latest

Lol where did you get the Idris information from. At this stage it's still week to week with him. The injury he picked up could flare up at anytime, so to say he will be back for the Titans game :confused:

And Utai isn't on the bench btw.

Chicharito

DOGGIES ARMY!!!
Reaction score
i also have that same fear :(

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
Everyone already knew that. Late Mail said he was unlikely to return on Friday. Jamal is due back in the next 3 weeks, depending on how he goes contact training.

He is due back anytime, and that depends on his contact training.

Not what I (and others) have heard. Any proof on this one?

I heard he's been cleared of a broken jaw, but has teeth damage from the hit, and thus is out. Should be back next week against the Titans.

Interesting. I don't know if Gordon has 80 minutes in him yet though.

Danny Williams is going over with the side apparently. You don't start a prop in a second rowers position ;)

Haven't heard about Leano going over.

Patten is definitely playing, if anything Nanai will play on the wing, Utai in the centres, and Gordon off the bench as impact second row.

See here: http://www.thekennel.com.au/forum/showthread.php?t=67548

Williams is headed over, as is Nanai, Barba and LTM.

However that's paper talk and I can't imagine us basically sending 20+ players over.

TAHU

Captain
Reaction score
Intresting note that TAB has Tim Whinitana listed at $13 for first try scorer.

The Dominator

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Is this guy reliable? I have heard that Crisp, Kite, Danny Williams and Heka have made the trip over, with 1(likely Heka) to be 18th man.

EXPLORER

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
They should give Barba a run
yeah disagree, Barba had been given his opotunities at the start of the season and let us down, He still needs alot more time to improve, he is not a 1st grade player yet

Status
Not open for further replies.