Rnd 18 Post-match discussion:Bulldogs v Warriors

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hasoon

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
His long kicking game very good. Kept us in the game in the first 40.

Hasoon

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
11 kicks 391 metres who else was going to do it jizzi

wigum

Immortal
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Great kicking game, played solid.

terrylamb4lyfe

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
he can kick long, but he cannot do anything else. congrats to him on doing his usual mediocre game ... same **** we had to suffer through last year.

come back noddy

phelps_fan

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
He played well. Did some stupid things but so did Roberts.

milkdog

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
i think everyone is being pretty critical of him on here(mostly other post), the bulldogs are going good we're in the top 4, holdsworth is goin good he's getting the job done either from the bench or starting if he has to. If its not broken why change it. Im a fan.

Slippery

¯\_( '~')_/¯
Reaction score
6.5/10

Threw a few good passes, made solid tackles, and kicked a few into space. Didn't take the line on anywhere near enough, and had a few lapses in judgement.

Standard performance.

Sandra's Bollocks

Est. 1979
Reaction score
Scrappy game but damn I was glad when Barba got over. And FMD Heka was there on the sideline and yet Wini the sh1t (has he actually put on weight?) gets a run instead. Surely he hasnt been playing worse than him?

Bakes

The REAL Bakes
Reaction score
Played solid, kicking game was good

AJCashman

Waterboy
Reaction score
The Kennel must be going for some kind of record for threads named 'Daniel Holdsworth'

His long-kicking game was ok, his 5th tackle kicking options always have been, and always will be mediocre.

Vagabond

flumshma
Reaction score
The Kennel must be going for some kind of record for threads named 'Daniel Holdsworth'

His long-kicking game was ok, his 5th tackle kicking options always have been, and always will be mediocre.
Was there some sort of previous record to beat?

Bob dog

Hectik defence
Premium Member
Reaction score
His long kicks sent back the Warriors and he went ok but was over shadowed by the young fella in the final ten, I would rather DJ off the bench but he did what he could.

luke

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
Reaction score
dj was very solid as were most of the boys good to see a win without the big guns.

Sandra's Bollocks

Est. 1979
Reaction score
Played OK. His kicks are getting better imo but we are missing Noddy's kick-chase bad. The pressure just wasnt there.

Hodgo007

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score

I agree....but I don't rate the guy. His attempted tackle on Perry last week was shocking.

MAL75E

Man Of The Match
Reaction score
i think he had a solid game tbh couple of errors but hey all players do it no 1 is perfect

Status
Not open for further replies.