Not open for further replies.

VAI

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Rnd 18 Post-match discussion:Bulldogs v Warriors

gallopsgottago

Waterboy
Reaction score
we won through bad play from the worryers tbh, but a win is a win and it is better than was expected .

phelps_fan

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I still have no idea how they won that. Will happily take the win though.

tempo

Pritteee Good
Reaction score
Benny Barba you little ripper!!! That run from Buddy was sensational too. Woohoo what a massive win. Those are the best type of wins when you think the game is lost and they pull something out to get the points. Excellent determination Bulldogs.

We played stupid at times and made too many errors and blew tries but with so many regulars out to overcome all that and still win is an excellent result.

Bry

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I still have no idea how they won that. Will happily take the win though.
x2

My fingernails are gone!!! Neither side played good, but we somehow managed to get the points despite playing with our Z grade side.

w00t

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Well us not playing good was expected...half our team was backing up from Monday night, then we had 8 guys out...shocked we won, but then the Warriors just made me LOL

Bitemarks

mmm tasty ear
Reaction score
Phew that game was pretty much 80 mins of face palm...for the love of god Wintana and Utai should never see 1st grade again.

Darbas

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Would love to see Barba off the bench getting a couple of spells before half time and full time. Can be very lethal in attack against a tiring pack.

Lord Almighty

The Wogerator
Reaction score
Bloody hell. I thought the game was starting @ 4pm ESt time so I raced home only to see the post match! Can't believe I didn't IQ the damn thing. I'll be keenly watching the replay of it.

Considering the personnel out this week I always believed this game would be a barometer for how the side is travelling and to win in NZ is just so gutsy and a superb effort!

I have to say, to all the fans that were in the background for the post-match and the rest who travelled across...you guys are legends. Give yourselves a hand for making the effort to support us!

bulldogs27

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I understand why we keep kicking
on the 4th.
Sometimes I think that we should get
extra yardage/develop the attack
further on occasions.
Some of those kicks would then end up
around their try-line.
:grinning:

Hasoon

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Daniel Holdsworth

He had a good game. Don't you think? Except for the one **** up at the end.

100% Warriors

THANKS HAZ!
Reaction score
Yeah he played good but at some points he was pretty sh!t other than that he had a good game

Good on him.

Status
Not open for further replies.