Hazem El-Masri Tributes & Mega Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kim Possible

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
if we don't make the GF I will be spewing, I'LL BE ABLE TO GO TO THIS ONE FFS!

I swear we'll make it though :grinning: It's on my birthday, we HAVE to make it and win it!

D

dogs_4 lyf

hopefully we can get a big turn out for our last home game of the regular season...this man deserves an awesome send off
He deserves more than an awesome send off, but as fans thats the most important thing we can do for him.

ByRd

DOGGIE ARMY
Reaction score
Lets hope the NRL are smart and dont give us a sh!t time slot, im hoping we get a sunday afternoon

Chicharito

DOGGIES ARMY!!!
Reaction score
He deserves more than an awesome send off, but as fans thats the most important thing we can do for him.
thats why i also hope we can send him off with a premiership...i think he deserves to retire with 2 rings instead of 1

MP4 - Eedz

C.O.T.B
Reaction score
Been a great player, good luck to him and his familia all the best

Özil

Hava Nagila
Reaction score
Everyone that calls themselves a bulldogs supporter should put the date in their diary from now. No excuses lets get the biggest crowd possible for haz.:grinning:
yes.. everybody bring your cousins, your wife, your husband your aunty...

lek **** everyone in your family especially the ones on facebook who lives overseas... bring them all!

BM-dog

Tough person
Reaction score
noooooooooo, this isn't allowed to happen! :(:(:(

great player, great bulldog, great man. it's been an honour for me to witness a little bit of his career really. in particular getting to high-five him when he was doing the lap of honour after breaking the record is a memory that i really cherish.

i'm confident that we can make the GF now, i think the universe has a way of working things out so that truly good people get things that they deserve. it's like beaver last year, except hazem is 10000000000 times more deserving of winning another GF than he was.

Hasoon

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Dogs are giving every season ticket holder 2 free tickets for the warriors game in round 25

Costaki10

Bulldogs Army
Reaction score
What a player. The greatest ever gaol kicker in rugby league. His last home game is going to go off

houndmeister

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Onya Haz, What an ambassador for the game and more so for the bulldogs. not to mention a fantastic player

congratulations on a wonderful career and thank you for the memories.

Game Breaker

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Sad to hear, but we all knew it was coming. That doesnt make it feel any better.

D

dogs_4 lyf

His goal kicking seems to take away his Try scoring ability. 154 tries of top quality proves how good of a player he was.

Chicharito

DOGGIES ARMY!!!
Reaction score
Well leets hope that 9 puts it as a channel 9 game...

if its a saturday nite game... that will seriously be ****ed
even if it is on fox im sure alot of people that dont have fox will go down to the leagues club if they arent attending the game

Chicharito

DOGGIES ARMY!!!
Reaction score
His goal kicking seems to take away his Try scoring ability. 154 tries of top quality proves how good of a player he was.
like they said in the video...1 try every 2 games for 14 seasons is bloody unreal

Bakes

The REAL Bakes
Reaction score
Im my eyes, the greatest Bulldog ever!
We MUST send him out with a Premeirship this season!

Status
Not open for further replies.