Carney

Status
Not open for further replies.

Berries

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Done nothing since his first few good games.

Fail.

Moronic Musings

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Lol. Matt Utai x2. He was supposed to be a big thing at the Raiders. LMAO at Carney.

Mitch Connor

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
**** dancer tbh lol

jump rope only gets u so far nugget lol

Howsie

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I don't know what games you guys are watching but Carney has been pretty good this season for the Raiders. He hasn't been that great on attack, probaly because most of his runs come from dummy-half but his defense is very good. If he gets more games in the centres (where he should be playing) he will improve on his attack.

Man the kennel is filled with niffnuffs.

Berries

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
I don't know what games you guys are watching but Carney has been pretty good this season for the Raiders. He hasn't been that great on attack, probaly because most of his runs come from dummy-half but his defense is very good. If he gets more games in the centres (where he should be playing) he will improve on his attack.

Man the kennel is filled with niffnuffs.
You have been proven to be the niff nuff sadly.

B-Train

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Yeah he has dropped off but he's still a very young player and is still finding his feet in FG. I don't know how good he will be or how bad he will be but this is what happens with the majority of young players and just because they aren't Greg Inglis straight away doesn't mean they won't have FG careers or be solid players.

Mitch Connor

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
needs to shave his head again to regain the vin diesel power.

bulldogs2010

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I think we judge players too early tbh.

Since we have seen Folau come leaps and bounds in 3 years(though his form atm sucks)we now have this expectation of players that once they come into FG, they need to play gun week in week out to be classified good.

It's not a fair label. If you want to trash someone for sh!t house form for no reason, look no further than Lockyer. His form this year has been absolute rubbish.

Shawty

Kennel Established
Reaction score
I like him. hes a good player been solid this year.

afghan4life

Beastwood
Reaction score
hes a pretty good defender even though hes small
reminds me on utai

Berries

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
I think we judge players too early tbh.

Since we have seen Folau come leaps and bounds in 3 years(though his form atm sucks)we now have this expectation of players that once they come into FG, they need to play gun week in week out to be classified good.

It's not a fair label. If you want to trash someone for sh!t house form for no reason, look no further than Lockyer. His form this year has been absolute rubbish.
Lockeyer has been **** for a few yrs

Status
Not open for further replies.