Reni Maitua tests positive for drugs

Status
Not open for further replies.

OITENTA-E-NOVE

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
a possible 2 year ban? that seems abit much, have to feel abit sorry for him.

kimlo

ADMlN
Reaction score
cbf reading this thread, but let me get this straight.

Reni was using performance ENHANCING drugs and was still playing reserve grade wooden spoon quality football? LOL

Maybe he will argue that the bulldogs unfairly dismissing him and leaving him financially stranded where he couldn't pay his phone bills or go out left him in a state of depression which in turn led to the drug taking and he will now be diagnosed with bi-polar, depression, [insert mental sickness here] and the dogs will now be fined 100k for being the main cause of bringing the game into disrepute.

Sounds like a plan

bulldogs2010

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
a possible 2 year ban? that seems abit much, have to feel abit sorry for him.
No way it's abit much.

He has had so many chances and he even said on December 12th, 2008"I've been an idiot and I will definately turn things around if I get a chance with another club".

Rather they like it or not, these guys get paid thousands and millions of dollars to lead by example to those young kids who look up to them and if there is a kid who idolises Reni(I sure hope not) then they will now think it's ok to take drugs and I for one definately wouldn't stand up for it.

Ban him for 2 years at minimum.

scot

I'll unleash these on you
Reaction score
Good timing for his bum buddy to come back into the country...maybe we can lynch them both together:grinning:

Will Reni be added to the Mundine undercard to pay for his next hit?

MichaelM

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
these guys should be made to get a real job for a couple of years so they appreciate how fortunate they are to earn a 6 figure salary playing Rugby League.

Most guys would give their left testicle to be good enough to play NRL for the team they support.

Özil

Hava Nagila
Reaction score
oh reni... you ****ed up...

yesterday you won your case against the dogs for 'unfair dismissal' at the IR courts and today you have been tested positive for eccy?

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
ANOTHER SHARKS SEX SCANDAL THIS TIME RENI GETS ****ED!!

Wow, I hope he gets support from his friends and family during this time in his life. His career is all but over (at least for 2 years).

I wonder if he's friends with Wendell Sailor? ;)

LOL. What an idiot. In some ways I feel sorry for him, but he only has himself to blame.

BTW, Thanks channel 10 for playing the story while showing footage of Reni playing for the Bulldogs.
They had to. They don't normally have footage of the NSW Cup and park football matches! :D

I reckon give him 3 years. 2 years for the drug taking, and 1 year for being a g-unit.

Anyone remember this grand Bulldogs flop: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Arana_Taumata

Why are the ones that leave never playing again/playing good footy lol

In other news, Brett Stewart Sexual Assault case is coming up real soon. I bet we all forgot about that eh! Brace yourself NRL, 6 days time you might be sacking / destroying another players contract.

kimlo

ADMlN
Reaction score
No way it's abit much.

He has had so many chances and he even said on December 12th, 2008"I've been an idiot and I will definately turn things around if I get a chance with another club".

Rather they like it or not, these guys get paid thousands and millions of dollars to lead by example to those young kids who look up to them and if there is a kid who idolises Reni(I sure hope not) then they will now think it's ok to take drugs and I for one definately wouldn't stand up for it.

Ban him for 2 years at minimum.
If he dobs others in they reduce it to one year.

Leesee

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
clenbuterol = bronchodilator. used for asthma and COPD patients. trade name is Ventipulmin. it's also used for racehorses. totally illegal in sport.

he obviously knew what he was taking. no doctor would've prescribed it for an athlete.

little tip reni...if you want to enhance your performance, straight blood dope. don't use the EPO as it's detectable, but straight blood doping isn't. might be risky, but it works.
then, go spend time in a hyperbaric chamber.

BALLY

Waterboy
Reaction score
F#$% your a tool reni,when will you learn.youve let your club and team mates down again.no one to blame but yourself again...how many chances do you want?your football career is all but over.

Guard Dog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
ive used clenbuterol ages ago to shred up,not bad for pumping iron at the gym but terrible to use while playing footy or running as it makes you more prone to muscle cramps,..lol the guy probably loves looking shredded and is paying the ultimate price

FaceBreaker

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
LMAO at Reni.

You're done in the NRL you tool, go do the world a favour and jump off a cliff.

Bry

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
If thats how he plays with performance enhancing drugs, I'd hate to see how **** he is without them.

GTJOHN

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
He should sue the bulldogs again...im sure this is ther fault...LOL...
What a goose, compalins that he cant pay his phone bills..but can buy illegal subsatnces.... On ya reni..way to get your career back on track !..

purpleskittles

Kennel Established
Reaction score
U never know maybe he was unaware that these drugs he was taking were indeed banned. its happened many times, esp. in cricket.
It is on the WORLD anti-doping List for banned substances AND a female US olympic swimmer was dropped for using the same drug.

If you are an athlete - i think you should be aware of this fact. Like if i was a lawyer, then i would obviously have to have a clue about LAW.

Fully Sik Drop kick

Abra Kebabra
Reaction score
HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

Tell me again how he was unfairly dismissed.
lolol,

Oh my god. My day just got that much better.

Party boy, drama queen, bra boy f*ggot Renee Maitua doing drugs and popping pills? No way! Who would have seen that coming? :D

Maybe he could pay his phone bill if he didn't spend all of his money on E's and coke.

Sucked in f*ggot. There'll be a role in General Hospital or Bold & the Beautiful waiting for you when you're finished.

And people didn't want us to release him.

Hopefully his f*ggot bra boy friends have his back now because he's going to have alot of time on his hands!

:roflol: Ahhh, Reni. God bless your soul. The source of so much entertainment and laughter.

What's the bet he and his manager spin this and take the Columbians to court? That Renee was a victim? Haha.

hahahaha, great post champ,

No doubt Tony Zappia will harp on about how great their culture is at Cronulla after this? LOL Cronulla, LOL Renee.

At least Maitua is consistent, we have to give him that. He's consistently sh*t off the field and consistently a f**kwit off it.

that's too funny, love it

nice posts boys.. :grinning:

Status
Not open for further replies.