My neigbors

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bob dog

Hectik defence
Premium Member
Reaction score
I now know that it is possible for some people to have absolutely NO life and spend their days trouble making, whingeing and have no respect for anyone.

Bob dog

Hectik defence
Premium Member
Reaction score
Whoever heard of sledging and picking a fight with someone in bed asleep? The braveness of some of the rednecks in this fine city ruin what should be a good town, damn right no f#cken balls!

Slippery

¯\_( '~')_/¯
Reaction score
I love how Bob calls Newy a fine city, a good place to live etc., yet he complains about every Tom, Dick, and Harom who lives there.

Funny.

Bob dog

Hectik defence
Premium Member
Reaction score
I love how Bob calls Newy a fine city, a good place to live etc., yet he complains about every Tom, Dick, and Harom who lives there.

Funny.
Well it's a great place geographically with beaches, dunes, mountains and a city but the scums are allowed to twist everyones heads with gutter tactic witch hunts, yet the authorities do nothing, they are just as immature.

Memberberries

Desball 4 life
Gilded
Reaction score
I love how Bob says his neighbours talk behind his back and if they have a problem to confront him about it!
Yet he bi!tches about his neigbhbours to randoms on the internet! Bob you are no different to the people you despise!
Why don't you go up and tell your neighbours exactly what is on your mind? instead of letting us hear about it?
I hate my neighbours, they are bush pig scum from rural NSW but you don't see me making a thread about it everyday

Bob dog

Hectik defence
Premium Member
Reaction score
I love how Bob says his neighbours talk behind his back and if they have a problem to confront him about it!
Yet he bi!tches about his neigbhbours to randoms on the internet! Bob you are no different to the people you despise!
Why don't you go up and tell your neighbours exactly what is on your mind? instead of letting us hear about it?
I hate my neighbours, they are bush pig scum from rural NSW but you don't see me making a thread about it everyday
Because they are snaky and deny everything, some of them are local factory workers who I can't see, I am expected to fight blind, I suppose it's time to get fit and fight.

Bob dog

Hectik defence
Premium Member
Reaction score
Who knows anything about these motherf#ckers games?
I need statements to show the work docter who tries to say I imagine it all, they are that corrupt to do me out of work.
Any help appreciated, PM me if you want, thanks all.

Last edited by a moderator:

-Kurry-

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
You constantly say everyone is out to get you, but you have never given any specific details on how, why, and if there is a reason behind it.
A whole city generally doesn't turn on an individual without warrant.

What exactly do they do to you, Bob?

Bob dog

Hectik defence
Premium Member
Reaction score
I wouldnt say a whole city, but there is a redneck witch hunt in the area with what sounds like hill billies yelling out prejudiced insults making lewd personal attacks from time to time trying to make me paranoid.
Now these farken d1ckheads have had ten years to confront me for any reason to sort it out or swing a hit.
The thing is people know about it but deny any knowledge, now I have made a Police complaint in the past to be told its all in my head. Are they farken serious?
The thing is they used this to tell the railway quack I am hearing voices and sabotage my employment.
Its the most gutless trick on the planet.

Ghost of Dime

Future1stGrader
Reaction score
bugger them with a large pineapple, everyone knows communist agitators hate it when you brutally sodomise them

Bob dog

Hectik defence
Premium Member
Reaction score
If I tried to spy on one of them they would probably tell me to f#ck off,, well they can FUck off.

CroydonDog

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
I was looking for a thread that b*tches about neighbours, as my scumbag neighbour two doors down is playing gansta rap (well, I think that's what it is) is causing my house to shake.

I would go over there but he is deadset a scary looking bugger who seems to be going through some issues with his missus, and well, I don't want to make the news bulletin tonight.

Bob Dog, did you sort out your issues?

Status
Not open for further replies.